Retiredandcrazy's Traveler Profile
- Company Director
- Favourite music
- Anything except head banging music
- Favourite quote
- All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope. Winston Churchill
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, politics, new technology (although I'm a technophobe)
- One thing I want to do before I die
- To reach the ripe old age of 120.
- Favourite book
- The Bible, Gone with the Wind, Bonfire of Vanities,
- My friends describe me as
- Let me ask my friends and get back to you on that.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Every moment is amazing
I have 2 daughters, 1 step-daughter, 1 step-son, 10 grandchildren and 4 great grandchildren.
I think that I have many more things to achieve and, god willing, many more places to see.
Sponsor my trip at
Recent Entries by Retiredandcrazy
ONLY 36 MORE SLEEPS - Feb 11, 2015
Last July (can it have been that long ago?) my Aussie friends, Jill & Angelo, said they were contemplating a triple back to back cruise around the Caribbean, South America, through the Panama C...
HOME FROM ROME - YEY! - May 27, 2013
For those who have followed my recent travelblog charting my trip from Singapore to Rome at http://blog.travelpod.com/travel-blog/r etiredandcrazy/3/tpod.html will know that we should have stayed i...
CANNES. PISA, FLORENCE AND OFF - May 18, 2013
Our celebrity spotting over a Bellini (or two) at Hotel du Cap in Cannes was not to be. On the morning we docked it was raining. I cried off, but Jill & Angelo, being made of stronger stuf...