Retiredandcrazy's Traveler Profile
- Company Director
- Favourite music
- Anything except head banging music
- Favourite quote
- All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope. Winston Churchill
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, politics, new technology (although I'm a technophobe)
- One thing I want to do before I die
- To reach the ripe old age of 120.
- Favourite book
- The Bible, Gone with the Wind, Bonfire of Vanities,
- My friends describe me as
- Let me ask my friends and get back to you on that.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Every moment is amazing
I have 2 daughters, 1 step-daughter, 1 step-son, 10 grandchildren and 4 great grandchildren.
I think that I have many more things to achieve and, god willing, many more places to see.
Sponsor my trip at
Recent Entries by Retiredandcrazy
Retired and Crazy - LA to San Francisco - Apr 30, 2015
It's Friday 24th so it must be Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, claimed to be "a bit of paradise at the tip of the Baja California peninsular". Very commercial, but nice. We found wifi and had a beer at Cab...
Mexico to LA - Apr 29, 2015
It's Friday 24th, so it must be Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, claimed to be "a bit of paradise at the tip of the Baja California peninsular". Very commercial, but nice. We found wifi and had a beer at Ca...
Costa Rica to Mexico - Apr 27, 2015
19th April Costa Rica. I didn't do a tour in Costa Rica because I worried it might be a tad dangerous. Instead Jill and I walked onto the dockside, had an iced tea to qualify for wifi access which ...