Reece_and_elle's Traveler Profile
- Kitchen Fitting and Shop manager
- Favourite music
- Favourite movie
- Bourne, Shaun of the Dead, Step Brothers, Shawshank. I'm a cinephile.
- Elle's, just about.
- Favourite quote
- "Your my boy Blue!!"
- Interests and hobbies
- Rugby, golf, BBQ and hopefully travelling.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Have kids.
- Favourite book
- Hell Fire, Apache, Sniper One, Booky Wooks.
- My friends describe me as
- Easy going, bit strange at times...
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- London Eye, proposing. (slushy)
Recent Entries by Reece_and_elle
Big Town, Cheap Drinks - Dec 15, 2011
Can't remember much again, should have wrote these entries earlier and you would have had better reading. We only have 1 (yes one!) photo so I don't think much was going on. They had good happy ho...
Dunes and Nightmares. - Dec 13, 2011
We got here, in the morning. We didn't really know where to go and as per usual was hounded when getting off the coach. We sat down at a nearby cafe to get a drink and to make a plan of action. ...
In the Nam - Dec 10, 2011
Well well well, if I didn't know we was traveling on the oherside of the world.... I did now. Ho Chi Minh seems to have a slap in the face you're here now feel to it. We got here in the evening ...