Rawhideone's Traveler Profile
- High School Science Teacher
- Favourite music
- gentle music...still listening to 60s music - Grateful Dead, Joni Mitchell, but also rap and blues - anything with a good rhythm
- Amityville, NY (on Long Island)
- English, French (some), Spanish (some)
- Favourite quote
- "Be here now" Ram Dass
- Interests and hobbies
- drumming, boxing, being outdoors and doing anything, traveling,etc, etc,
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I'm doing it all now....
- My friends describe me as
- Have to ask them....
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Birthing my daughter who is now 18 years old!!!
Recent Entries by Rawhideone
Meet the GORENG sistahs…. - Jul 23, 2011
First there's Nasi Goreng, and then Mie Goreng and Pisang Goreng, and also Ayam Goreng…..in fact there are infinite goreng possibilities….but they all have some things in common…....
Just call me Ibu Karren. & be sure to roll the r's - Jul 18, 2011
It's Monday morning,..time for a new school semester….students are fresh and well rested?? although some forgot to get a haircut before today and are pulled aside and their hair is right now ...
transitions...... - Jul 16, 2011
It's crazy out in Kuta tonight….I landed here after Ubud….headed out to Java tomorrow…thought I’d get one more night in at the beach. But this is the craziest part of Bali&#...