Raniroo's Traveler Profile
- Wandering nomad
- Favourite music
- Very eclectic
- Favourite movie
- Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe, Twister, Gone with the Wind
- English, Learning Khmer (have learnt basic Spanish and Thai (when I can remember it!)
- Favourite quote
- If you look like your passport photo, you need the holiday!
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, Food, Cooking, Photography, Outdoors
- One thing I want to do before I die
- You know that dash between your birth and death on a tomb stone?...I am working on living that dash to the fullest!
- Favourite book
- Janet Evanovich, Kathy Reichs, Karin Slaughter, Brian Thacker, Bill Bryson,
- My friends describe me as
- Outgoing and bubbly, loud, funny with a dirty sense of humour. Caring and loving
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Rediscovering my true self in Cambodia and swimming in the Angel's armchair on the edge of Victoria Falls ..HEAVEN!
Recent Entries by Raniroo
Disney, I'm Home - Nov 23, 2013
I'm home! Disneyland is a special place for me. It's my home away from home. I have visited the original Disney four times now (including this trip) and I know it isn't my last. I'm a Disney girl a...
I'm dreaming of Mickey - Nov 22, 2013
I settle into the hotel late afternoon and decide to hang out at the hotel and get my washing out of the way. I unpack and get myself ready for the week. I explore the hotel grounds and get my bear...
Catching up with a friend - Nov 21, 2013
From San Francisco I flew into San Diego for an evening to catch up with a friend, Joey. It was wonderful to see her again and to meet her hubby, Tom and bubba (H). We enjoyed an evening out at the...