Raniroo's Traveler Profile
- Wandering nomad
- Favourite music
- Very eclectic
- Favourite movie
- Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe, Twister, Gone with the Wind
- English, Learning Khmer (have learnt basic Spanish and Thai (when I can remember it!)
- Favourite quote
- If you look like your passport photo, you need the holiday!
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, Food, Cooking, Photography, Outdoors
- One thing I want to do before I die
- You know that dash between your birth and death on a tomb stone?...I am working on living that dash to the fullest!
- Favourite book
- Janet Evanovich, Kathy Reichs, Karin Slaughter, Brian Thacker, Bill Bryson,
- My friends describe me as
- Outgoing and bubbly, loud, funny with a dirty sense of humour. Caring and loving
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Rediscovering my true self in Cambodia and swimming in the Angel's armchair on the edge of Victoria Falls ..HEAVEN!
Recent Entries by Raniroo
Salsa in Old San Juan - Nov 2, 2013
The last couple of days in San Juan have been fantastic. Staying in a boutique guest house call Da House, situated in the heart of Old San Juan, it's a lively little place with friend staff who are...
Halloween in Downtown Dallas - Oct 31, 2013
I have finally arrived. The epic 15 hour direct fly has left me tired and drained after a busy week at work, but I'm excited. I'm in TEXAS! The hotel is plush and luxurious (yes a real novelty f...
Spa treatments and last day - Feb 8, 2013
Our last day today and I'm a little sad about leaving and heading back to work! Another week in paradise may have just got me where I needed to be. If you are in Legian/Seminyak area, I cannot r...