Ralphieboyo's Traveler Profile
- Retired handyman among other things...
- Favourite music
- Dylan and Neil Young
- Butte America
- Favourite movie
- Pale Rider
- English and German with a bit of Russian
- Favourite quote
- Education is when you read the fine print - experience is what you get when you don't. Pete Seeger
- Interests and hobbies
- Mac computers, photography, hiking, gave up learning the guitar, reading and recovery...
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Continue to live, not just be alive....
- Favourite book
- The Outlander Series
- My friends describe me as
- A kind and loving guy... I'd like that.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- When I wake up in the morning and every morning....
Recent Entries by Ralphieboyo
A Warm Spell in California - Feb 10, 2016
Sunday without the Super Bowl We got a good start from Buckskin and stopped in Parker for a few fruits and vegetables. The lettuce here seems to be better than at home and I'm supposing that i...
Another Sunny Park - Feb 6, 2016
It's Thursday, February fourth... We got our coach moved again and for the last time this trip. We're in Site 61 and can see the Colorado River from here. I posted a video on FB if you are interest...
More News... - Feb 3, 2016
Tuesday, February 2nd... Not much going on since we moved to Buckskin Mountain State Park. Lynn and I took a ride into Parker, about ten miles from here to look around and go to Walmart. We go...