Ralphieboyo's Traveler Profile
- Retired handyman among other things...
- Favourite music
- Dylan and Neil Young
- Butte America
- Favourite movie
- Pale Rider
- English and German with a bit of Russian
- Favourite quote
- Education is when you read the fine print - experience is what you get when you don't. Pete Seeger
- Interests and hobbies
- Mac computers, photography, hiking, gave up learning the guitar, reading and recovery...
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Continue to live, not just be alive....
- Favourite book
- The Outlander Series
- My friends describe me as
- A kind and loving guy... I'd like that.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- When I wake up in the morning and every morning....
Recent Entries by Ralphieboyo
Settled among the Many - Aug 23, 2016
Tuesday, August 23, 2016 This morning we made ready to head out. It's not a big deal. We started by eating a bit of fresh pineapple to get us going. Lynn has received a huge outpouring of mess...
A sad Day on the Road - Aug 22, 2016
Early today we found out that Lynn's brother, Tim, had died this morning. He has been dealing with lung cancer and its treatment for about a year. As you may recall, we flew down to Georgia and spe...
Movin' On West... - Aug 21, 2016
We've been busy and have covered a bit of ground since leaving Pink House CG. The trip along the Clearwater River and on on Hwy 12 was beautiful. They have harvested a ton, at least, of wheat and w...