Ralphieboyo's Traveler Profile
- Retired handyman among other things...
- Favourite music
- Dylan and Neil Young
- Butte America
- Favourite movie
- Pale Rider
- English and German with a bit of Russian
- Favourite quote
- Education is when you read the fine print - experience is what you get when you don't. Pete Seeger
- Interests and hobbies
- Mac computers, photography, hiking, playing the guitar, reading and recovery...
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Continue to live, not just be alive....
- Favourite book
- The Outlander Series
- My friends describe me as
- A kind and loving guy... I'd like that.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- When I woke up this morning and every morning....
Recent Entries by Ralphieboyo
To Lake Tahoe and More... - Apr 16, 2015
We got out of "camp" at about nine AM for our drive up to and around Lake Tahoe. We headed in the direction of Incline Village. Unusual for the time of year, there was virtually NO snow, so the rou...
Back into the Past...kind of. - Apr 14, 2015
Virginia City is about twenty-five miles from where we are staying. It sits at about six thousand feed above sea level. It hugs a mountain side and resembles the early city of Butte, especially the...
A Walk through History... - Apr 12, 2015
Today we got to 11:15AM Mass at St. Theresa of Avila church in Carson. It's a relatively new church and is huge. I'm sure it would hold more people than our Cathedral in Helena. The folks were frie...