Ralphieboyo's Traveler Profile
- Retired handyman among other things...
- Favourite music
- Dylan and Neil Young
- Butte America
- Favourite movie
- Pale Rider
- English and German with a bit of Russian
- Favourite quote
- Education is when you read the fine print - experience is what you get when you don't. Pete Seeger
- Interests and hobbies
- Mac computers, photography, hiking, gave up learning the guitar, reading and recovery...
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Continue to live, not just be alive....
- Favourite book
- The Outlander Series
- My friends describe me as
- A kind and loving guy... I'd like that.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- When I wake up in the morning and every morning....
Recent Entries by Ralphieboyo
Back in the High Country - Sep 19, 2016
I left Helena for the lake on Sunday morning and made it to Butte in time for a meeting at the club. I saw one friend there, Shawn and had a good visit after the meeting. For lunch, I feasted on...
Onward to Great Falls - Sep 13, 2016
We got home on Friday after the three weeks or so on the western trip and got a lot of stuff unloaded. We dumped the tanks, gassed up at Costco and filled the propane. We are ready for the next tri...
It's all uphil, except for the downhill parts... - Sep 5, 2016
Friday, September 1st, 2016 We went to the horse races at Emerald Downs Raceway in Auburn and had a great time. I watched the races and the bettors, namely, Rich, Lisa and Lynn. Some won, some...