Ralphieboyo's Traveler Profile
- Retired handyman among other things...
- Favourite music
- Dylan and Neil Young
- Butte America
- Favourite movie
- Pale Rider
- English and German with a bit of Russian
- Favourite quote
- Education is when you read the fine print - experience is what you get when you don't. Pete Seeger
- Interests and hobbies
- Mac computers, photography, hiking, playing the guitar, reading and recovery...
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Continue to live, not just be alive....
- Favourite book
- The Outlander Series
- My friends describe me as
- A kind and loving guy... I'd like that.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- When I woke up this morning and every morning....
Recent Entries by Ralphieboyo
Winter, at last - Feb 28, 2015
We've been keeping relatively busy up here this trip, even without any plumbing emergencies. Two trips to Anaconda for meetings and to pick up some forgotten necessities help to keep us busy. Ye...
Back into Winter's Beauty - Feb 26, 2015
Lynn and I decided to give the Lake one more try before we head down into the southwest at the end of March. We got here in mid-afternoon and saw that there had been about four inches of new sn...
Another Birthday in the Stack - Feb 8, 2015
Lynn and I left Helena for the lake on Wednesday. It was warm when we arrived. When I turned on the outside water valve, I became suspicious, since it was already in the "on" position...not good. ...