Ralphieboyo's Traveler Profile
- Retired handyman among other things...
- Favourite music
- Dylan and Neil Young
- Butte America
- Favourite movie
- Pale Rider
- English and German with a bit of Russian
- Favourite quote
- Education is when you read the fine print - experience is what you get when you don't. Pete Seeger
- Interests and hobbies
- Mac computers, photography, hiking, playing the guitar, reading and recovery...
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Continue to live, not just be alive....
- Favourite book
- The Outlander Series
- My friends describe me as
- A kind and loving guy... I'd like that.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- When I woke up this morning and every morning....
Recent Entries by Ralphieboyo
An Independent Holiday... - Jun 30, 2015
Another trip to the Lake is the highlight of this issue. I came up yesterday, Monday, the 29th after a trip top the doc to check out my eye surgery. It looks fine, so I don't have to see him for th...
Lake Time 2015 - Jun 18, 2015
We're off on a summer trek to the lake, that's Georgetown Lake. For any who do not know, it's located about fifteen miles from Anaconda. We got here last Thursday, the eighteenth of June. On ...
Home Sweet Home... - Jun 9, 2015
We left the beauty of Stoddard USFS Park fairly early and headed on our last leg of this year's trip. It was a grand day with nice clear blue skies and warmth. We entered Montana without any fanfar...