Ralphieboyo's Traveler Profile
- Retired handyman among other things...
- Favourite music
- Dylan and Neil Young
- Butte America
- Favourite movie
- Pale Rider
- English and German with a bit of Russian
- Favourite quote
- Education is when you read the fine print - experience is what you get when you don't. Pete Seeger
- Interests and hobbies
- Mac computers, photography, hiking, gave up learning the guitar, reading and recovery...
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Continue to live, not just be alive....
- Favourite book
- The Outlander Series
- My friends describe me as
- A kind and loving guy... I'd like that.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- When I wake up in the morning and every morning....
Recent Entries by Ralphieboyo
In the End, the Left Turn East - Mar 26, 2017
Our last Saturday in Brownsville, March 25, 2017 Today was our last Market Day. After breakfast, we headed firstly to the Farmers Market in Memorial Park near the Zoo. As it was last week, it ...
Counting down to movin' on... - Mar 24, 2017
Tuesday, Bike Riding Day, the 21st of March, 2017 We got a bit of a later start today, what with Lynn's visiting via Facebook with her friends and also a call just as we were to leave. All goo...
To the Beach, at last... - Mar 20, 2017
Monday the Twentieth of March 2017 We actually made it to South Padre Island today after all of the delay here in Brownsville. The island, much like it's sister, North Padre Island is pre...