Ralphieboyo's Traveler Profile
- Retired handyman among other things...
- Favourite music
- Dylan and Neil Young
- Butte America
- Favourite movie
- Pale Rider
- English and German with a bit of Russian
- Favourite quote
- Education is when you read the fine print - experience is what you get when you don't. Pete Seeger
- Interests and hobbies
- Mac computers, photography, hiking, playing the guitar, reading and recovery...
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Continue to live, not just be alive....
- Favourite book
- The Outlander Series
- My friends describe me as
- A kind and loving guy... I'd like that.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- When I woke up this morning and every morning....
Recent Entries by Ralphieboyo
On an Eastern Course Home - Sep 3, 2015
We left Chinook and the River's End Campground on Monday heading east to join I-5N. Apparently there was a shrimp truck wreck that tied up the two lane we would normally take to Olympia. Thus, the ...
Storm at Fish Camp - Aug 29, 2015
Last night we had the wind again getting worse as time passed. It was a wind in the thirty mile per hour range, with gusts up to sixty miles per hour. At about eight AM we had a knock on our door a...
Clear, fresh, Rain in the Air - Aug 28, 2015
We got to River's End Campground yesterday after some shopping in Warrenton, Oregon. Jean had a spot ready for us and backed us in safely. We went over to Lisa and Rich's for dinner, consisting ...