Ralphieboyo's Traveler Profile
- Retired handyman among other things...
- Favourite music
- Dylan and Neil Young
- Butte America
- Favourite movie
- Pale Rider
- English and German with a bit of Russian
- Favourite quote
- Education is when you read the fine print - experience is what you get when you don't. Pete Seeger
- Interests and hobbies
- Mac computers, photography, hiking, playing the guitar, reading and recovery...
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Continue to live, not just be alive....
- Favourite book
- The Outlander Series
- My friends describe me as
- A kind and loving guy... I'd like that.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- When I woke up this morning and every morning....
Recent Entries by Ralphieboyo
From Campground to City in one Move... - May 21, 2015
We got to Bottomless Lakes State Park in a round-about way. The direct road to the Park was closed, but, quite by accident, I saw a small sign that directed us to the "River Road" to get there. I h...
One Climb after Another... - May 18, 2015
Today, Sunday, we drove into Alamogordo and went to Mass at St. Jude's Church. It was good and the folks were friendly. That's something we offer and look for as we travel. Then we headed out ...
Variety is the Spice of Life... - May 16, 2015
Today, Friday, we got out of camp fairly early to avoid the wind that has been very consistent lately. At the Dump Station, unfortunately, I got bit by a nasty variety ant. I first noticed my achin...