Raicorosenberg's Traveler Profile
- too many to list...
- Favourite music
- Chillout, House, Radio
- FLUENT: English, Spanish & German PROFICIENT: French & Italian
- Interests and hobbies
- Photography, Computers, Trekking, Adventure
- One thing I want to do before I die
- travel the world
- Favourite book
- Mouth full of rocks
- My friends describe me as
- Loyal, honourable, honest, space cadet
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- completing my military service in a country unknown to me till then was by far the most demanding but rewarding experience ever..
Recent Entries by Raicorosenberg
Back home and ill - Oct 27, 2010
Arrived in Gran canaria at 02am and even there my bottle of water didnt show up on the x-ray scans.. I lay down for a nap and in the morning book a ticket with islas airways back to Tenerife north....
worst last few days - Oct 24, 2010
DAY 1 Crossing the border back into Senegal was a unhindered task for some reason. I was expecting the usual demands for money in return for all the unnecessary paperwork. This didnt end here th...
Stressful departure from Gambia - Oct 23, 2010
Next morning its an early wake-up call to clear out the vehicles, get them cleaned and fuelled up. The exhaust gets repaired pretty quickly not far from the camping. Obviously everything gets delay...