Radsolv's Traveler Profile
- Which month of which year?
- Favourite music
- Mostly jazz and classical but also pop, rock, country,
- New York City
- Favourite movie
- War and Peace [Russian version c. 1970]
- English, some Spanish, and ten words in a dozen other languages
- Favourite quote
- Without the risk there can be no payoff.
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, adventure sports, calculated risks, conversations.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Go to the moon.
- Favourite book
- Wuthering Heights, Heart of Darkness
- My friends describe me as
- sincere, deep, skeptical, laughs easily
Recent Entries by Radsolv
Tianmen Shan Nationa Park - Sep 9, 2014
Visited Tianmen Shan National Park. Very strrenuous day -- lots of up stairs and platforms. Amazing developed Kart mountain complex. Cable cars, Switch back roads, walkways. With Shan Chen, Andy, L...
From Shanyang to Jinzhou - Jul 29, 2014
Su Ze Susan met me at the airport and we went by train to her home town Jinzhou. Checked into Chinesbe Business hotel. RMB 100/night
Arrival in China - Jun 18, 2014
Flight on China Southern from LAX to CAN [Los Angeles to Guangzhou] non stop fifteen hours. No beer wine, scotch. Pleasant cabin staff. Walked around cabin to avoid thrombosis. Met at airport b...