Racie23's Traveler Profile
- ESL Tutor
- Favourite music
- Everything! Mostly indie rock, reggae, electronica and underground hip-hop.
- English and Spanish
- Favourite quote
- "Live the life you've imagined" Thoreau
- Interests and hobbies
- Music and traveling about sums it up
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Fall in love and be loved
- My friends describe me as
- Outgoing, Friendly, Funny, Sensitive, Intelligent,
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Every beautiful moment has it's own luster and can be a story for a lifetime.
Recent Entries by Racie23
Mother Nature's Rockslide & Uncontrollable Events - Jan 20, 2013
On Friday at 7:45 PM we arrived at the Cusco bus station to take the customary 10 hour bus ride to Arequipa for Jimmy's weekend MBA classes. Upon arrival we were informed that the bus we were suppo...
Paperwork and Life Update - Jan 14, 2013
Good news! As some of your are personally aware, due to the dollar constantly going down in comparison to the sole i.e. our rent in soles actually costing us more dollars every month, we have been ...
Everything was going smoothly 'til we got to Cusco - Jan 7, 2013
We arrived in Cusco at 6:30 this morning after a bus ride on which neither of us could sleep. We missed the sun in the morning while taking a nap and getting ready and left the house with clouds an...