Rachelkw's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Folk, rock, lots
- Favourite movie
- Too many to single one out.
- English, Dutch, German, French and a little Mandarin
- Favourite quote
- There's always an excuse for not doing something. Carpe diem.
- Interests and hobbies
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live, lots.
- Favourite book
- The Time Traveler's Wife - at the moment. Eat, Pray, Love.
- My friends describe me as
- Impatient and adventurous, probably.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- There have been a lot of amazing times. Becoming mother to two sets of twins has got to rank amongst the best.
This is not a travel blog. It is a family blog. Based in Worcestershire, UK.
My Google Page
Biographical info - includes links to Mensa Travelsig articles. Prague, Paris, Cornwall, Iceland, etc.
My Fundraising Page
This is raising funds for Diabetes UK. Please pledge - it is quick and easy. Even small amounts help. It all goes directly to the charity. (If I get enough sponsorship, they'll let me climb a mountain!)
Recent Entries by Rachelkw
Men of Harlech - Sep 20, 2015
Another beautiful day on the Welsh coast. Donny and I went to Harlech and had a look round the castle, which was fabulous. I came here many years ago with my parents and climbed all over the castle...
Cnicht - Sep 19, 2015
A beautiful sunny weekend away with the Bewdley Mountaineering Club and Donny. We took a meandering route through the mossy trees and across the ridgeline, up a firly steep rocky route to the top ...
Shawn the Sheep - Feb 28, 2016
A five or six mile yomp around the Clee Hills with Mel and Eartha, taking in the ruins of the water pumping station, a fabulous view, a dead polecat and still getting back to the car before dark.