Rachelkw's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Folk, rock, lots
- Favourite movie
- Too many to single one out.
- English, Dutch, German, French and a little Mandarin
- Favourite quote
- There's always an excuse for not doing something. Carpe diem.
- Interests and hobbies
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live, lots.
- Favourite book
- The Time Traveler's Wife - at the moment. Eat, Pray, Love.
- My friends describe me as
- Impatient and adventurous, probably.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- There have been a lot of amazing times. Becoming mother to two sets of twins has got to rank amongst the best.
This is not a travel blog. It is a family blog. Based in Worcestershire, UK.
My Google Page
Biographical info - includes links to Mensa Travelsig articles. Prague, Paris, Cornwall, Iceland, etc.
My Fundraising Page
This is raising funds for Diabetes UK. Please pledge - it is quick and easy. Even small amounts help. It all goes directly to the charity. (If I get enough sponsorship, they'll let me climb a mountain!)
Recent Entries by Rachelkw
Angel of the North - Aug 26, 2015
It was a long way, so we (Saskia and Eartha and me) set off early, collecting Lynn, Faye, Megan and their friend Sarah on the way. The top box was still on the car from our trip to Norway, and we m...
Hadrian's Wall - Aug 28, 2015
After another filling breakfast, and sequential showers, we packed the car and headed an hour south to Steel Rigg, stopping only to stretch our legs at the Temple of Mithras. There were endless blu...
Amble in Amble - Aug 27, 2015
My friend Debs and I went to university together, ahem, a few years ago. I get to see her about twice a decade, so, being up in Northumberland, we decided we needed to meet up. Lynn and I took advi...