Rachelkw's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Folk, rock, lots
- Favourite movie
- Too many to single one out.
- English, Dutch, German, French and a little Mandarin
- Favourite quote
- There's always an excuse for not doing something. Carpe diem.
- Interests and hobbies
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live, lots.
- Favourite book
- The Time Traveler's Wife - at the moment. Eat, Pray, Love.
- My friends describe me as
- Impatient and adventurous, probably.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- There have been a lot of amazing times. Becoming mother to two sets of twins has got to rank amongst the best.
This is not a travel blog. It is a family blog. Based in Worcestershire, UK.
My Google Page
Biographical info - includes links to Mensa Travelsig articles. Prague, Paris, Cornwall, Iceland, etc.
My Fundraising Page
This is raising funds for Diabetes UK. Please pledge - it is quick and easy. Even small amounts help. It all goes directly to the charity. (If I get enough sponsorship, they'll let me climb a mountain!)
Recent Entries by Rachelkw
France First - Oct 23, 2016
A 5am start wrenched Saskia and I out of bed and onto the road, initially to Birmingham Airport, courtesy of Nick's early morning driving, then onto Paris. Arriving at Charles de Gaulles mid-mornin...
Cinnamon Rolls, Millennium and Natural History - Oct 26, 2016
The map, purchased the day before from the closing Medieval Museum hidden under a bridge, gave us the location of many of the sites found in Stieg Larsson's Millennium Trilogy. The map also listed ...
Thank You for the Music - Oct 27, 2016
Yuki came to collect our toiletries, which we couldn't take on the plane in our hand-luggage. Yuki helped us carry the bags to the station, whilst Saskia tried to ride his bike and nearly fell into...