Rachelkw's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Folk, rock, lots
- Favourite movie
- Too many to single one out.
- English, Dutch, German, French and a little Mandarin
- Favourite quote
- There's always an excuse for not doing something. Carpe diem.
- Interests and hobbies
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live, lots.
- Favourite book
- The Time Traveler's Wife - at the moment. Eat, Pray, Love.
- My friends describe me as
- Impatient and adventurous, probably.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- There have been a lot of amazing times. Becoming mother to two sets of twins has got to rank amongst the best.
This is not a travel blog. It is a family blog. Based in Worcestershire, UK.
My Google Page
Biographical info - includes links to Mensa Travelsig articles. Prague, Paris, Cornwall, Iceland, etc.
My Fundraising Page
This is raising funds for Diabetes UK. Please pledge - it is quick and easy. Even small amounts help. It all goes directly to the charity. (If I get enough sponsorship, they'll let me climb a mountain!)
Recent Entries by Rachelkw
The Final Leg - Aug 20, 2016
It took the rest of the day to get home, and we were very tired when we did eventually pull into our driveway. A month on the road takes its toll and it was a few days before we recovered both phys...
Leaking Lorry - Aug 19, 2016
Our units of space-time gravitational particles got up at the predetermined point in the time continuum (notwithstanding that the progress of time is unique to each particle). We co-ordinated our e...
Bock Casemates - Aug 19, 2016
Checking out involved posting your bedding down a chute in the foyer. We went for our complimentary breakfast first, then hauled Grandma up the hill to the entrance to Bock Castle, where the Casema...