Rachelkw's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Folk, rock, lots
- Favourite movie
- Too many to single one out.
- English, Dutch, German, French and a little Mandarin
- Favourite quote
- There's always an excuse for not doing something. Carpe diem.
- Interests and hobbies
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live, lots.
- Favourite book
- The Time Traveler's Wife - at the moment. Eat, Pray, Love.
- My friends describe me as
- Impatient and adventurous, probably.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- There have been a lot of amazing times. Becoming mother to two sets of twins has got to rank amongst the best.
This is not a travel blog. It is a family blog. Based in Worcestershire, UK.
My Google Page
Biographical info - includes links to Mensa Travelsig articles. Prague, Paris, Cornwall, Iceland, etc.
My Fundraising Page
This is raising funds for Diabetes UK. Please pledge - it is quick and easy. Even small amounts help. It all goes directly to the charity. (If I get enough sponsorship, they'll let me climb a mountain!)
Recent Entries by Rachelkw
Pound the Bounds - May 4, 2015
I really haven't had the time to do anything very much, what with working seven days a week for the past nine months. The annual fund-raiser for the Air Ambulance came round yesterday, and I cleare...
The Long Dark Tea Time of the Soul - Mar 31, 2015
An early start brought us to the airport via the desolate wastes of Smethwick Galton Bridge and the floating mastery of the maglev link train. We arrived in plenty of time. Plenty of plenty of time...
Where next? - Apr 4, 2015
Lynn and I are already thinking about the next trip. Maybe Vienna, Venice, Berlin.... Quite possibly Berlin. With our school trip of teens. It's going to be a scream. "Do you think we could get ...