Rachelkw's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Folk, rock, lots
- Favourite movie
- Too many to single one out.
- English, Dutch, German, French and a little Mandarin
- Favourite quote
- There's always an excuse for not doing something. Carpe diem.
- Interests and hobbies
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Live, lots.
- Favourite book
- The Time Traveler's Wife - at the moment. Eat, Pray, Love.
- My friends describe me as
- Impatient and adventurous, probably.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- There have been a lot of amazing times. Becoming mother to two sets of twins has got to rank amongst the best.
This is not a travel blog. It is a family blog. Based in Worcestershire, UK.
My Google Page
Biographical info - includes links to Mensa Travelsig articles. Prague, Paris, Cornwall, Iceland, etc.
My Fundraising Page
This is raising funds for Diabetes UK. Please pledge - it is quick and easy. Even small amounts help. It all goes directly to the charity. (If I get enough sponsorship, they'll let me climb a mountain!)
Recent Entries by Rachelkw
Lassie Come Home - Oct 26, 2014
The punishing work schedule I had been putting myself through meant working seven days a week. Half term loomed and, more by luck than judgement, I managed to secure a full day without a student to...
The Priest and his Housemaid - Aug 14, 2014
Once again, the locals had decided to build their village on top of the hill. Again, we could see so far the Earth curved behind the mountains and the wind turbines looked like toys. The priest, wh...
Peyrepetuse Medieval Festival - Aug 13, 2014
There was a medieval festival on at Peyrepetuse/ Duilhac. It took a long time to wind the roads around Bugerach mountain to get there. The village centre had been turned into a medieval market plac...