Rabidnate's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- U2, Lucky Boys Confusion
- Favourite movie
- Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade
- English and what Spanish I still remember
- Favourite quote
- "Death is certain. Life is not"
- Interests and hobbies
- Hockey and Travel
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Visit all seven continents
- Favourite book
- Longitudes and Attitudes
- My friends describe me as
- Recklessly Adventurous
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Arresting Saddam's half-brother.
Recent Entries by Rabidnate
Back at Matilda - Sep 27, 2003
We spent the summer back at Camp Matilda, the same camp we started our journey from. We were trained and licensed as customs agents to control the flow of troops being sent home. Once in a while a ...
War - Apr 6, 2003
Will finish this when I have a few free days and cases of beer...
Breaching The Berm - Mar 21, 2003
We arrived late at night and took a bus into the middle of the desert to Camp Matilda, our new home for the next few months. Here we prepped for the possibility of war. There was still no confirmat...