Pringlefarm's Traveler Profile
- Homeschooling family of 8 !! Bob is a journeyman carpenter when not being a husband/Dad
- Favourite music
- All - (Sorry , no heavy metal or rude rap!) everything loud ! Especially while travelling !
- Favourite movie
- We love most movies as long as they are G or PG !! OK Bob likes James Bond as well !
- English but we are working on french now that Morgan wants to move to Quebec City !
- Favourite quote
- "Never let a good crisis go to waste !"
- Interests and hobbies
- Trying new foods ! Exploring new places and meeting new people ! Off the beaten trail !!
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See all our children find and fulfill their personal mission in life !
- Favourite book
- hockey - Classics(Jane Austen and Anne of GG.) - Golf - Science Fiction - Magic Treehouse !!
- My friends describe me as
- The Pringle Farm - unique in itself !
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Our Family Forever !
Recent Entries by Pringlefarm
Butte ,Montana to Missoula, Montana - Sep 4, 2009
This has been an adventure getting from Billings to Butte ! We had the Motorhome checked out completely at the Ford in Billings (which I must say was the nicest guest waiting area I have ever seen ...
Glendive MT to Billings MT - Aug 28, 2009
The gentleman at the service station spent a great deal of time trying to fix the sound from the engine this morning and finally we decided I could make it to Billings which was a few hours away bu...
Sioux Falls to Fargo ND - Aug 26, 2009
We entered Sioux Falls around 4pm. It was hot and stuffy when we arrived so after setting up our motor home we went straight to the pool, only to discover that it was completely covered in leaves. ...