Pndcadena's Traveler Profile
- Retired, but I spent my entire career in Customer Service positions, Travel Industry, Computer Support and Customer Assistance
- Favourite music
- 40's, 50's, 60's and 70's
- Favourite movie
- True stories
- Favourite quote
- God put me on Earth to complete a certain number of tasks, right now I'm so far behind that I'll never die.
- Interests and hobbies
- Ceramics, Sewing, Reading, Misc. Arts, Crafts and working with the Teens in our Church.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See all 3 of my grandchildren grow into responsible adults.
- Favourite book
- The Bible, and All the Bad Girls of the Bible Books
- My friends describe me as
- Friendly , outgoing and creative
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- After traveling around this country I was able to see how God has truly blessed us all with amazing beauty.
Recent Entries by Pndcadena
Shopping, whirleygigs and another $200.00 down. - Apr 6, 2015
I awoke this morning at 5am and looked out our room's window on the 18th floor to see beautiful white mountains. Took my shower got dressed and enjoyed a nice cup of hot coffee while waiting for Da...
I'm Dreaming of a White Easter - Apr 5, 2015
Up this morning around 7:00am got dressed and went to breakfast at Country Skillets. After our usual good breakfast we headed to the 10am Mass for Easter Sunday. It's been a busy week with the ...
An Epcot day of inspiration - Jun 23, 2010
Wow what a day! We left the house around 8a.m. and headed off to Disney's EPCOT Center. We got there with the intentions of buying a 1day-1park ticket for $79.00, but after showing our Milita...