Pndcadena's Traveler Profile
- Retired, but I spent my entire career in Customer Service positions, Travel Industry, Computer Support and Customer Assistance
- Favourite music
- 40's, 50's, 60's and 70's
- Favourite movie
- True stories
- Favourite quote
- God put me on Earth to complete a certain number of tasks, right now I'm so far behind that I'll never die.
- Interests and hobbies
- Ceramics, Sewing, Reading, Misc. Arts, Crafts and working with the Teens in our Church.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See all 3 of my grandchildren grow into responsible adults.
- Favourite book
- The Bible, and All the Bad Girls of the Bible Books
- My friends describe me as
- Friendly , outgoing and creative
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- After traveling around this country I was able to see how God has truly blessed us all with amazing beauty.
Recent Entries by Pndcadena
An Epcot day of inspiration - Jun 23, 2010
Wow what a day! We left the house around 8a.m. and headed off to Disney's EPCOT Center. We got there with the intentions of buying a 1day-1park ticket for $79.00, but after showing our Milita...
Riding the rails in Virginia City - Aug 8, 2014
We had some cereal in our room and went to the bakery next door for some coffee. Sat outside and watched some workmen replace a post along the boardwalk. Watched is a loose word, it's more like har...
Gambling then going to Church - Aug 9, 2014
We were up around 8am this morning and went over to the Mustang Ranch for breakfast. Both of us had the basic meal—Eggs, Hash browns, bacon (fried crispy) and toast. Good coffee good meal. We...