Pndcadena's Traveler Profile
- Retired, but I spent my entire career in Customer Service positions, Travel Industry, Computer Support and Customer Assistance
- Favourite music
- 40's, 50's, 60's and 70's
- Favourite movie
- True stories
- Favourite quote
- God put me on Earth to complete a certain number of tasks, right now I'm so far behind that I'll never die.
- Interests and hobbies
- Ceramics, Sewing, Reading, Misc. Arts, Crafts and working with the Teens in our Church.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See all 3 of my grandchildren grow into responsible adults.
- Favourite book
- The Bible, and All the Bad Girls of the Bible Books
- My friends describe me as
- Friendly , outgoing and creative
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- After traveling around this country I was able to see how God has truly blessed us all with amazing beauty.
Recent Entries by Pndcadena
Sunday-Surprise, AZ - Palmdale - Jul 17, 2016
Up early, off to breakfast at the Royal Café then we went to church, our last visit with this parish before we leave Surprise, Corky, Ken, Maggie and of course Abbey behind. There were a coupl...
Friday-Surprise, AZ - Jul 15, 2016
I slept till 7am this morning Fixed myself a cup of coffee and sat outside on the back patio for a while with Corky and Ken. My grandson, Mikey called to thank me for sending him and his fiancee' s...
Saturday-Surprise, AZ - Jul 16, 2016
After breakfast this morning we went to a home show at Arizona state university in the football stadium. As we were getting close to the entry booth a kind lady gave all of us free tickets to get o...