Pmyers's Traveler Profile
- Professional Student
- Favourite music
- Billy Joel as I type this.
- Favourite movie
- Fight Club
- Favourite quote
- The limit of a human as they approach their potential equals infinity.
- Interests and hobbies
- Tennis, Basketball, working out, and reading
- One thing I want to do before I die
- I want to become a medical doctor.
- Favourite book
- Mortal Fear by: Greg Iles
- My friends describe me as
- Outgoing, enthusiastic, and driven.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- There are too many to mention and I am trying to fill this out quickly.
Recent Entries by Pmyers
Cape Town Capers Part 3 - Jul 17, 2007
Today was spent sight seeing around the 'waterfront' section of Cape Town. This area is fully stocked with restaurants, museums, shops, and various other touring opportunities. We enjoyed dinner in...
The Last Dance - Oct 11, 2007
Wednesday - July 18 - 12:00pm We awoke about 9, packed our things, and waited for our departure. Claire graciously used her lunch break to take us to the airport. She came at 11:30 and dropped us o...
Cape Town Capers Part 2 - Jul 17, 2007
Monday morning began with Aaron and me suiting up in biker jackets, gloves, and sweet black helmets. Our destination was Table Mountain. This is the mountain formation that lies against the coast i...