Pmschmi's Traveler Profile
- Was... Human Resources executive with PETCO Animal Supplies, retired 2006
- Favourite music
- Christian contemporary
- Favourite movie
- Caddyshack, Princess Bride, Blazing Saddles
- Good ole American, English
- Favourite quote
- "Get over it!" The Eagles, Hell Freezes Over album
- Interests and hobbies
- Motorcycles, Christian music and reading.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Ride my motorcyle more!
- Favourite book
- The Bible
- My friends describe me as
- Outgoing and supportive
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Being married to my beautiful wife since 1975 and having two amazing son's. What a great life God has given me.
Recent Entries by Pmschmi
Sixteen miles on the Erie Canal (at least....) - Oct 11, 2011
We rolled into Lockport New York today to find that this little town just inside the US border near Niagara Falls to find it was a key hub on the Erie Canal. We did a tour of the locks here and vis...
Oh Canada! - Oct 4, 2011
After spending a couple of days getting from Detroit (where we flew in) to Canada, we arrived at the border crossing. Getting here was fun though. We spent one day at Mackinac Island where no motor...
We're Leaving on Jet Plane.... - Oct 2, 2011
Okay, after the music stops running in your head, read on..... We drove (yea in the cage and you can ask Barb about that) into OKC in the mid-afternoon. After checking into our hotel we made a q...