Plcouttsiep's Traveler Profile
- Student (TU Braunschweig/URI), Intern (Osram Opto Semiconductors, Regensburg)
- Favourite music
- wide variety: Coldplay, Muse, Dave Matthews, James Morrison, Jason Mraz, Queen, Boston, Elton John, Billy Joel, Lang Lang, Liszt, Vivaldi, John Williams
- Favourite movie
- Finding Nemo, 101 Dalmations, LOTR, Harry Potter, Star Wars, Pirates, etc
- Englsih, German
- Interests and hobbies
- Sports (running, rugby, field hockey, swimming etc), reading, music
- My friends describe me as
Recent Entries by Plcouttsiep
GESCHAFT!! GER v ARG win 4-0!! - Jul 3, 2010
Wendy, Mason, Meg and I watched the quarterfinals game at the Irish Pub in Regensburg. Spectacular game, but the Germans dominated and won 4-0 vs. Argentina. Friedrich, Klose (x2), Mueller all scor...
Ironman Regensburg - Aug 1, 2010
I ventured out into the streets for this whole day event. The Ironman started with a 2 mile swim at a nearby lake, a 120 mile bikeride and a full marathon. Unfortunately I could only view the marat...
On top of Germany!!! - Jul 31, 2010
Wendy and I traveled back to Garmisch-Partenkirchen to go to the highest point in Germany, in the Bavarian Alps. Mom, Dad, Pete and I had been here before when they visited me in March, but it was ...