Piholland's Traveler Profile
- Technician - Arts - Print - IT - Globetrotter
- Favourite music
- Black Rebel, Gomez, Modest Mouse, Hilltop Hoods
- Stoke on Trent
- Favourite movie
- Favourite quote
- As you grow older, you'll find the only things you regret are the things you didn't do
- Interests and hobbies
- Arts, Camping, Walking, Cycling
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Stop working for money, be independent enough to travel and meet/help people rather than be a slave to the wage
- Favourite book
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Becoming Australians, traveling in a camper for six months through Europe, exploring the Australian outback, Sharing all this with my better half
Recent Entries by Piholland
The end of the line - Jan 30, 2015
We are leaving Vietnam soon, where we are going we're not really sure. We have travelled overland through Cambodia on our first real backpacking trip many years ago and we don't want to spoil the m...
You! You eat my Pho? - Jan 26, 2015
We have had a pretty low key couple of weeks traveling south through Vietnam, from Hoi An we caught the overnight bus to Na Trang and its been buses all the way ever since. We would have liked to h...
Hoi Hoi - Jan 11, 2015
Vietnam has a very structured tourist and travellers route, the long thin country has made it easy for trains and buses to have major stops that all travellers use. Its very cheap to travel round b...