Piholland's Traveler Profile
- Technician - Arts - Print - IT - Globetrotter
- Favourite music
- Black Rebel, Gomez, Modest Mouse, Hilltop Hoods
- Stoke on Trent
- Favourite movie
- Favourite quote
- As you grow older, you'll find the only things you regret are the things you didn't do
- Interests and hobbies
- Arts, Camping, Walking, Cycling
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Stop working for money, be independent enough to travel and meet/help people rather than be a slave to the wage
- Favourite book
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Becoming Australians, traveling in a camper for six months through Europe, exploring the Australian outback, Sharing all this with my better half
Recent Entries by Piholland
Hoi Hoi - Jan 11, 2015
Vietnam has a very structured tourist and travellers route, the long thin country has made it easy for trains and buses to have major stops that all travellers use. Its very cheap to travel round b...
Enter the Hue - Jan 8, 2015
We were getting apprehensive about entering Vietnam, even though we have been to Ho Chi Minh a few years ago we were starting to believe the hype about the horrors that would await us in Vietnam. T...
Loveless in Laos - Jan 1, 2015
I'm sorry Laos you just didn't do it for us this time, whether it was dampened by getting ill in the north or the many little things that just didn't sit right with us, Laos has unfortunately been ...