Piholland's Traveler Profile
- Technician - Arts - Print - IT - Globetrotter
- Favourite music
- Black Rebel, Gomez, Modest Mouse, Hilltop Hoods
- Stoke on Trent
- Favourite movie
- Favourite quote
- As you grow older, you'll find the only things you regret are the things you didn't do
- Interests and hobbies
- Arts, Camping, Walking, Cycling
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Stop working for money, be independent enough to travel and meet/help people rather than be a slave to the wage
- Favourite book
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Becoming Australians, traveling in a camper for six months through Europe, exploring the Australian outback, Sharing all this with my better half
Recent Entries by Piholland
Let loose in Laos. - Dec 21, 2014
We had decided to avoid the slow boat to Luang Prabang for the bus route north across to some hopefully scenic towns and sights along the way. The bout sounded crowded and with no guarantee of any ...
Exit Thailand - Dec 17, 2014
There we were sitting in the back of a Ute on the road to Chiang Rai wind in our hairs, sun on our back, our first attempt at hitch-hiking was a resounding success, rather than go back on our selve...
The cosmic farmer; part two - Dec 7, 2014
No matter who you are or the stage in your life, there always comes a time when you find yourself open to a inspiring teacher. They will come with the right information at the right time and after ...