Philipnaylor's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- just about anything, but mainly music from the 70s
- Bolton, Lancashire, United Kingdom
- Favourite movie
- The Pink Panther series
- Favourite quote
- Sir, you are drunk. Madam you are ugly, but in the morning I shall be sober.
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel and a variety of Sports
- Favourite book
- currently reading Jeremy Clarkson - nice light read
- My friends describe me as
- who is he?
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The day I got married to my darling Christine
Recent Entries by Philipnaylor
And we are off ...... - Apr 24, 2009
Well we have eventually managed to set off on our long awaited journey. The first day was a short day, leaving just before lunchtime and mooring up by 5.00pm. all the same, we managed 7 miles, 7 lo...
Ready to go! - Apr 23, 2009
Well, after 4 months of waiting, we are finally ready to set off on our journey around the canals of the UK.
Day 34 - Eustis to Montreal - Sep 23, 2008
Well today was the final leg of our journey. We awoke to a magical sight - our RV was overlooking Flagstaff Lake and the early morning mist was spread over the surface, the sun, already high up, wa...