Peter_ginger's Traveler Profile
- Advertising and Pandemic Planning
- Favourite music
- Metal, punk, drum & bass, house, jazz, etc
- Favourite movie
- All of them
- The language of love
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel and our little one
- Favourite book
- The Hobbit and something else sappy
- My friends describe me as
- A little bit crazy with a splash of Ginger for sweetness
Recent Entries by Peter_ginger
Key West - Last Day - Feb 9, 2014
Well, we are officially those people. The ones who were checking out when we checked in on Thursday am. They looked sad and I was so happy. And now we are the sad ones and now I understand. How can...
Key West - Day 3 - Feb 9, 2014
Where do I start? The days have become longer and I've seriously gained at least 15 pounds since being in Key West. And yet we hear all the stories of locals would've seen success and failure and e...
Key West - Day 1 - Feb 6, 2014
Today is the day and we are on our way to the airport for our little weekend. And it could not have come sooner. Last night around 10pm and with 30 degree temps, our neighborhood power went out for...