Penguinchris's Traveler Profile
- Computer stuff
- Favourite music
- Guitar-based indie rock. Scottish folk. African Kora. Catalan ska and reggae.
- Favourite movie
- Aliens. Skeletons. Rec. Some Like it Hot. Zulu; The Outlaw Josey Wales. Manon des Sources.
- English, badly. Gibberish, fluently
- Favourite quote
- Destiny, do you want a banana?
- Interests and hobbies
- Looking at things. Answering questions.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Silly question. I don't know.
- Favourite book
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar & 100 Years of Solitude.
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I should say the birth of my two sons but I'd probably have to choose one or 't other and that would be favouritism. Loads of stuff, really. Barcelona's Correfoc. Seeing a wild gibbon, swimming with 1,000 Pilot Whales in Costa Rica. Much more.
Recent Entries by Penguinchris
Easy nines - Nov 21, 2015
Saturday 21<sup>st</sup> November The alarm went off at 4 a.m. The snow that had been coming down fast when we went to bed had stopped and hadn't settled, except on car’s roofs so we were ...
Soaring ambition - Nov 22, 2015
It wasn't raining when we woke up which was a good start – Bordegassos of Vilanova had had to build their last castell in light rain the day before and what’s light rain to us Brits i...
Not winning the pub quiz - Nov 15, 2015
I'm ages behind with my trip reports but this sort of thing doesn’t come along very often, so here’s a special update. Picture the scene. Julie and I are sitting in The Beacon on a S...