Penguinchris's Traveler Profile
- Computer stuff
- Favourite music
- Guitar-based indie rock. Scottish folk. African Kora. Catalan ska and reggae.
- Favourite movie
- Aliens. Skeletons. Rec. Some Like it Hot. Zulu; The Outlaw Josey Wales. Manon des Sources.
- English, badly. Gibberish, fluently
- Favourite quote
- Destiny, do you want a banana?
- Interests and hobbies
- Looking at things. Answering questions.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Silly question. I don't know.
- Favourite book
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar & 100 Years of Solitude.
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I should say the birth of my two sons but I'd probably have to choose one or 't other and that would be favouritism. Loads of stuff, really. Barcelona's Correfoc. Seeing a wild gibbon, swimming with 1,000 Pilot Whales in Costa Rica. Much more.
Recent Entries by Penguinchris
Day 5, Barcelona La Merce - Sep 24, 2014
Photos for now, story to follow.
Day 1 - Santa Tecla, Tarragona - Sep 20, 2014
Nothing remarkable about the flight. We arrived in Reus airport ahead of time and debated getting a bus into Tarragona but decided that a taxi was worth the expense for the removal of hassle. Fortu...
Day 4 - Santa Tecla and La Merce - Sep 23, 2014
Photos for now. Story to follow.