Penguinchris's Traveler Profile
- Computer stuff
- Favourite music
- Guitar-based indie rock. Scottish folk. African Kora. Catalan ska and reggae.
- Favourite movie
- Aliens. Skeletons. Rec. Some Like it Hot. Zulu; The Outlaw Josey Wales. Manon des Sources.
- English, badly. Gibberish, fluently
- Favourite quote
- Destiny, do you want a banana?
- Interests and hobbies
- Looking at things. Answering questions.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Silly question. I don't know.
- Favourite book
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar & 100 Years of Solitude.
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I should say the birth of my two sons but I'd probably have to choose one or 't other and that would be favouritism. Loads of stuff, really. Barcelona's Correfoc. Seeing a wild gibbon, swimming with 1,000 Pilot Whales in Costa Rica. Much more.
If you're not bored senseless, then our website is
Recent Entries by Penguinchris
Day 8 - Catalan hills - Sep 27, 2014
Pics for now, story eventually.
Day 7 - An assaig in Valls - Sep 26, 2014
Story to follow. A few pics for now.
Day 5, Barcelona La Merce - Sep 24, 2014
Photos for now, story to follow.