Penguinchris's Traveler Profile
- Computer stuff
- Favourite music
- Guitar-based indie rock. Scottish folk. African Kora. Catalan ska and reggae.
- Favourite movie
- Aliens. Skeletons. Rec. Some Like it Hot. Zulu; The Outlaw Josey Wales. Manon des Sources.
- English, badly. Gibberish, fluently
- Favourite quote
- Destiny, do you want a banana?
- Interests and hobbies
- Looking at things. Answering questions.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Silly question. I don't know.
- Favourite book
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar & 100 Years of Solitude.
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I should say the birth of my two sons but I'd probably have to choose one or 't other and that would be favouritism. Loads of stuff, really. Barcelona's Correfoc. Seeing a wild gibbon, swimming with 1,000 Pilot Whales in Costa Rica. Much more.
Recent Entries by Penguinchris
XXV Concurs de Castells - day 2 - Oct 4, 2014
We had been in Valls overnight so that we could get a final assaig (practice) in with Colla Joves Xiquets de Valls before the big day on Sunday and Julie had managed to get tickets for the 2nd day ...
XXV Concurs de Castells - Day 1 - Sep 28, 2014
Although part of a longer trip it's possible that this might be of specific interest or use for some travellers so I’ll write it up as a separate piece. The XXV Concurs de Castells took pl...
No Survivors - May 4, 2014
Sunday morning and I was up with the lark. It was a rather late lark. I think my watch said 08:19. It was raining a bit but not enough to spoil the view and a few minutes after getting out of the s...