Penguinchris's Traveler Profile
- Computer stuff
- Favourite music
- Guitar-based indie rock. Scottish folk. African Kora. Catalan ska and reggae.
- Favourite movie
- Aliens. Skeletons. Rec. Some Like it Hot. Zulu; The Outlaw Josey Wales. Manon des Sources.
- English, badly. Gibberish, fluently
- Favourite quote
- Destiny, do you want a banana?
- Interests and hobbies
- Looking at things. Answering questions.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Silly question. I don't know.
- Favourite book
- The Very Hungry Caterpillar & 100 Years of Solitude.
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- I should say the birth of my two sons but I'd probably have to choose one or 't other and that would be favouritism. Loads of stuff, really. Barcelona's Correfoc. Seeing a wild gibbon, swimming with 1,000 Pilot Whales in Costa Rica. Much more.
Recent Entries by Penguinchris
XXV Concurs de Castells - Day 3 - Oct 5, 2014
Photos for now - story to follow eventually
XXV Concurs de Castells - day 2 - Oct 4, 2014
We had been in Valls overnight so that we could get a final assaig (practice) in with Colla Joves Xiquets de Valls before the big day on Sunday and Julie had managed to get tickets for the 2nd day ...
Oh dear - Jun 24, 2014
We didn't have a plan for our final day in Catalunya but we did have something of a lie in to catch up on some of the sleep missed during La Patum. After leaving our bags with the concierge we set ...