Peacefrog's Traveler Profile
- Part-Time Engineer, Full-Time Traveller
- Francais - English - Castellano
- Favourite quote
- Sans curiosite on meurt et sans courage on ne vit pas (Hugo Pratt)
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling, Skydiving, Skiing, Diving, Reading, Cinema, Cooking, Eating and Drinking
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- There is no sincerer love than the love of food (George Bernard Shaw)
A wealth of ressource for the french Traveller, packed with links
Horse travel in Mongolia
If you plan on doing a horse treck in Mongolia, with a guide or ON YOUR OWN, check out Xavier, Olivier and Pujee. English, French, Mongolian, and Japanese spoken
Marco around the world...
His favourite self-made quote: "Hasta el viaje siempre!"
The aussie photographer with an Ancient Greece name
The website of my friend Felipe, met in Buenos Aires
Recent Entries by Peacefrog
The land of water, lava, trolls and vikings - Aug 11, 2012
Iceland is beautiful under its natural weather: a little bit of sun behind a lot of clouds... a fair amount of rain, and a strong wind to make it go horizontal Pleasure for the senses, but not v...
Just arrived - Jun 11, 2011
Took a few breaths of French air, then off to Azerbaidjan...
May 25, 2011 - May 25, 2011