Pdchapla's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- all types
- Favourite movie
- Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Clint Eastwood films, Band of Brothers
- English, Spanish
- Favourite quote
- Good better best, never let it rest, 'til your good is your better, and your better is your best.
- Interests and hobbies
- running, reading, traveling, golf
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Make a difference in the lives of others
- Favourite book
- With the Old Breed on Peleliu and Okinawa by E.B. Sledge
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Watching my children grow up into adults
Recent Entries by Pdchapla
The ramp at Auschwitz II Birkenau - Jul 8, 2009
This video clip is of Ana, our guide at Auschwitz. She teaches at Jagiellonian University in Krakow, and is very knowledgeable on the topic of the camps at Auschwitz. Anna is describing to our Fulb...
Observations about traveling through Poland - Jul 12, 2009
Sunday, July 12, 2009 (Useful information for travelers in Poland) After a good breakfast at the Art Hotel, we were scheduled to board a bus for a tour of Lower Silesia, the region in which Wroc...
The trip home from Poland - Jul 22, 2009
July 18th- last day in Poland Today was a day that very quickly snuck up on all of the members of our Fulbright group. After the dinner last night, everyone headed back to the their rooms for ...