Paulngail's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Favourite movie
- Favourite quote
- Wondrous and yet marvelous
- Interests and hobbies
- Motorcycling, keep-fit, live music
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Reach 103 years
- Favourite book
- My friends describe me as
- Mean and evil, bitter and twisted
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Watching my daughter being born
Our world tour started here from 24th June 2008
Recent Entries by Paulngail
Poole - Jun 24, 2008
Left from Poole bus station watched by family and friends. It was about 9am as our coach pulled out of the bus station and we watched our family and friends wave us off. A nicer tribute of friends...
Back in London again - Oct 17, 2009
17/10 So the journey is complete. We left Heathrow 15 months, 3 weeks and 2 days ago. We flew west and began an 8 country trek across 4 continents. We drove 25,000 miles and flew 38,000 miles....
Homeward bound via Bahrain - Oct 16, 2009
17/10 Time to be honest. We're heading home. The last country is a stop-over in Bahrain (for 2 hours) as we fly through the night back to England We wanted to surprise a few folks so have sneake...