Paulej4's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Put the player on Shuffle. Just not rap; I can't get into it.
- Kansas City, KS
- Favourite movie
- The Princess Bride, Dr. Strangelove, It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World, Close Encounters of the Third Kind. And, for a moment, at least, almost every independent film I see.
- English only. How sad.
- Favourite quote
- "Time marches on."
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel (I've been to 120 countries so far), financial literacy, personal responsibility
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Attend an Indian Wedding
- Favourite book
- Thanks For Being Late
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Holding my grandsons; reminding me of, years ago, holding my son and later my daughter in the same way. Wow.
Recent Entries by Paulej4
MIA - Dec 22, 2016
Ten minutes early but ten minutes late to pick up an Avis car headed to Vero because of the false fire alarm at the car rental center shut down the train. Everyone but the train itself ignored the ...
For What Will We Be Remembered? - Dec 21, 2016
The trip is essentially over. All that remains is travel and you have no interest in hearing about travel including the LATAM Peru gate agent who adamantly refused to allow me to carry my carry-on ...
Upgraded on land but not in the air - Dec 20, 2016
What a difference some feedback makes. My earlier stay at the JW Marriott was chronicled in an earlier post as being marred by a couple of unfortunate events. When the front desk manager asked why ...