Paulej4's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Put the player on Shuffle. Just not rap; I can't get into it.
- Favourite movie
- The Princess Bride, Dr. Strangelove, It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World, Close Encounters of the Third Kind. And, for a moment, at least, almost every independent film I see.
- English only. How sad.
- Favourite quote
- "Time marches on."
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel (I've been to 115 countries so far), financial literacy, personal responsibility
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Attend an Indian Wedding
- Favourite book
- I am not reading much lately; I don't have a good reason why.
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Holding my grandsons; reminding me of, years ago, holding my son and later my daughter in the same way. Wow.
Recent Entries by Paulej4
Cart: Car Art - Nov 7, 2014
My favorite thing about Havana? Old Cars. Here is a taste.
"Oh, God; could it really be?" - Nov 6, 2014
Thursday, November 6, 2014, The fourth in a series of Cuba is where everything is moving but nothing has changed. Here, every day is, as in the movie, "Groundhog Day," a repeat of the one just ...
Private Restaurants? Well... - Nov 5, 2014
Wednesday, November 5, 2014 The third in a series of seven entries; all delayed by one week. I am awake at 6:15 while BR snoozes. The Wi-Fi delivers a quick look at the website for The Kansas Ci...