Paulej4's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Put the player on Shuffle. Just not rap; I can't get into it.
- Favourite movie
- The Princess Bride, Dr. Strangelove, It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World, Close Encounters of the Third Kind. And, for a moment, at least, almost every independent film I see.
- English only. How sad.
- Favourite quote
- "Time marches on."
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel (I've been to 115 countries so far), financial literacy, personal responsibility
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Attend an Indian Wedding
- Favourite book
- I am not reading much lately; I don't have a good reason why.
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Holding my grandsons; reminding me of, years ago, holding my son and later my daughter in the same way. Wow.
Recent Entries by Paulej4
Homeward Bound - May 13, 2016
Up early; in a taxi by nine, at the airport by ten, in the air by noon. We have a stopover in Philly. The Munich Airport has the best designed food truck ever. B4 did emails and watched the ...
Flying on Friday, the 13th. Lucky Us - May 13, 2016
From Philly, we don't get to come home quite yet. There is a black tie fundraiser for Make-A-Wish tomorrow night and we're hosting three tables. Let's raise some money. We shipped our forma...
Robots Don't Buy Diamonds - May 12, 2016
There must be something about Europe or vacationing or vacationing in Europe. B<sup>4</sup> and I sleep so well; better than at home. No alarm was needed this morning because we had no commitment u...