Paulej4's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Put the player on Shuffle. Just not rap; I can't get into it.
- Favourite movie
- The Princess Bride, Dr. Strangelove, It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World, Close Encounters of the Third Kind. And, for a moment, at least, almost every independent film I see.
- English only. How sad.
- Favourite quote
- "Time marches on."
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel (I've been to 115 countries so far), financial literacy, personal responsibility
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Attend an Indian Wedding
- Favourite book
- I am not reading much lately; I don't have a good reason why.
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Holding my grandsons; reminding me of, years ago, holding my son and later my daughter in the same way. Wow.
Recent Entries by Paulej4
The Book of Brian - Jun 24, 2015
The truth is that I am probably not an airbnb (www.airbnb.com) type. Both of our lodgings—one in Venice and one in London—were quite acceptable but, somehow, I miss the trappings of a h...
We're worn out - Jun 23, 2015
Up at six, we prepare for our departure and, Joanne take note, B<sup>4</sup>,even with hair washing, is early. She despairs over curly locks when drying is shortened or when humidity is high ...
Now we're cookin' - Jun 23, 2015
Everywhere that I have been in the world, with one exception being "safari" Africa, at 7:00am, that place has come alive. The most noticeable audible indicators of that life are the sounds of cars ...