Paul_n_alex's Traveler Profile
- Paul - Engineer, Alex - Radiotherapist
- Favourite music
- Rock and Pop and anything with a guitar in it
- Favourite movie
- Paul: Matrix, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars. Alex: Some girly rubbish probably!
- English and a little Spannish (not very much)
- Favourite quote
- Beer is proof that God exists and Loves us
- Interests and hobbies
- Guitar, Music, Travel
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Become a Grandad
- Favourite book
- Paul: Douglas Adams - Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. Alex: Colleen McCullough - Thornbirds
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Paul: Sailing the Atlantic Ocean
Recent Entries by Paul_n_alex
Straying into deepest darkest Laos - Jul 6, 2012
Hello from the middle of rural Laos. We are fully recovered and really have got off the beaten track. It's great to see such a different side of Laos. So finally we have left Vientiane. After h...
Busy times in fabulous Singapore - May 10, 2012
After four fantastic months in Australia it was now time to leave and head back home, via a brief four month stop over in Asia. First on the list of destinations, Singapore. We arrived in Singapo...
Rock Pool Swimming and Simple Celebrations - Feb 8, 2012
February 8th, Happy Anniversary Alex. Some how she has managed to put up with me for 7 years now. Brave girl! XxX Two hours north of Katherine is Litchfield National Park. We really aren't used ...