Paul_n_alex's Traveler Profile
- Paul - Engineer, Alex - Radiotherapist
- Favourite music
- Rock and Pop and anything with a guitar in it
- Favourite movie
- Paul: Matrix, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars. Alex: Some girly rubbish probably!
- English and a little Spannish (not very much)
- Favourite quote
- Beer is proof that God exists and Loves us
- Interests and hobbies
- Guitar, Music, Travel
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Become a Grandad
- Favourite book
- Paul: Douglas Adams - Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. Alex: Colleen McCullough - Thornbirds
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Paul: Sailing the Atlantic Ocean
Recent Entries by Paul_n_alex
Eastward Bound - Feb 14, 2012
Hey! It's Alex writing again. Back on the road after a nice break up north, this time heading east to Cairns. Unfortunately we have to backtrack 10hrs down the Stuart Highway to be able to go east ...
A Spanish Castle in the Rainforest - Feb 24, 2012
This blog entry starts off as we left Cape Tribulation and started our very long drive south. We shall be driving this direction for the next month or so, which keeps the route simple I suppose....
Exploring the rainforest - Feb 21, 2012
Hi it's Alex writing again. Time to head north into the rainforest but first stop was to pick up our photos from the Barrier Reef. We looked at the CD in the shop & could see they had add...