Paul-charlotte's Traveler Profile
- Me - Teacher, Charlotte - Nurse
- Me - Isle of Wight, Charlotte - Plymouth
- Me - English, some German+Spanish, Charlotte - English, some French+Spanish
- Interests and hobbies
- Travelling! Walking, Caving (Paul)
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Anything as long as it's with Charlotte.
- Favourite book
- Anything by Bill Bryson or Iain M. Banks
- My friends describe me as
- Mad, probably, perhaps even reckless (I hope!)
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Meeting Charlotte and actually going around the world after waiting FAR TOO LONG to do it!
Recent Entries by Paul-charlotte
Yangze River Cruise - Jul 7, 2010
After a few hectic days in Hong Kong and a quick visit to see Charlotte's brother in Nanchang, we flew to Chongqing to start our river cruise. Nothing but relaxation for the next 3 days!
Arriving in Hong Kong - Jul 4, 2010
After a 12 hour flight from Auckland we arrived in Hong Kong at 6:45 in the morning. It was pretty exciting to be travelling again and Hong Kong is a very exciting city. We caught a bus into Kow...
Right to the end! - Jun 6, 2010
Today we managed to get right to the very top of New Zealand. Cape Reinga is very much like John 'O Groats in that it is the most Northerly point of the country. It is also the place where the Tasm...