Papayaprincess's Traveler Profile
- Academic (My fancy word for student...)
- Favourite music
- Any kind...if it's got a beat, I'll listen to it! (except for really angry, screaming music...I just get bored!)
- Favourite movie
- Love Actually [sorry but I'm a sappy romantic at heart]
- English and French; Working on: Italian, Arabic, German and Spanish
- Favourite quote
- 'It's frightening to be swimming in this strange sea but I'd rather be here than on land...'
- Interests and hobbies
- Travel, Languages, Music, Eating, Dancing, Spending Time with Friends...
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Go to every country in the world! I've since narrowed this goal down to 100, which is still respectable I think...
- Favourite book
- I'll read anything...there's no way that I could pick a favourite!
- My friends describe me as
- Outgoing, Talkative, Friendly [I hope so at least :p]
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Riding elephants through the jungle, touring ancient ruins, meeting new people and trying new foods and experiences...Every moment is amazing, as long as you look at it with an open mind!
Recent Entries by Papayaprincess
Day trip to Cerro Negro and Leon Viejo - Feb 22, 2012
When you're short on time (i.e., only have a week to visit the tropics), it's important to make the most of it. Which is why my friend and I decided to do a day tour, as it was the most efficient w...
Sunburn and Terror - what better way to start off - Feb 22, 2012
The terror in my title is not alluding to any real danger, but rather the terror I experienced riding a motorcycle through the jungle. In my mind, four wheels are better than two, as is being in th...
Nicaragua's dangerous and chaotic capital - Feb 21, 2012
Before we proceed, here is some information about Nicaragua: 1) The population is about 5.9 million and the country is about the same size as Greece. 2) The major language spoken in Nicaragua ...