Painterlaura2's Traveler Profile
- Retired - Owner Personnel Consulting firm
- Favourite music
- Songs that have a story, from Country to Classics - Love Celine
- Favourite movie
- The Sixth Sense, Gone With the Wind, Calendar Girls, Its a Beautiful Mind
- Favourite quote
- When you get Lemons, make Lemonade
- Interests and hobbies
- Art, Photography, Bridge, Theatre, Music, Travel
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Get a photograph published in a major magazine.
- Favourite book
- Any fast paced historical or mystery novel or books about the places I am visiting.
- My friends describe me as
- Tenacious, artistic, friendly, sensitive, depends on the situation.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Two, my first day at University after being out of school for 12 years - scary? The day I opened my business and saw the first deal put together? Thrilling? Many others that come close.
Recent Entries by Painterlaura2
The Art and design in the Basilicas is Amazing - Sep 19, 2011
Today was another full day with a visit to St. Peter's Basilica, Basillica of St. John Lateran, the Basilica of Mary Major and St. Peter in Chains Church. There is a little information on each plac...
Pack, re-pack, re-pack and away we go. - Aug 31, 2011
How I travel Since I am travelling with a scooter, I expect there may be people reading this who would like more information on how that works so I have included some information and hope that p...
A spiritual and artistic quest - Sep 18, 2011
Up early and a fabulous breakfast in the courtyard which unfortunately had a few pesty hornets or yellow jackets or whatever they are called. The servers were putting out traps with sugar water in ...