Pablop's Traveler Profile
- Retired - Background in communications & computing, 12 years as auditor
- Favourite music
- Mixed, but don't like Rap
- Interests and hobbies
- Astronomy, Geology (earthquakes & volcanoes), computing, photography
- Favourite book
- When the Earth Trembles by Haroun Tazeiff
- My friends describe me as
- Helpful, outgoing, knowledgable
I do a lot of work as a volunteer for Bicycle Network (Victoria). 1 day a week at their workshop maintaining their gear and on all of their big rides.
Recent Entries by Pablop
2nd week at Georgetown - Sep 6, 2015
Monday August 31st - Went to a storage location on the property (about 20kms by road) where they have a lot of 2nd hand metal and loaded a quantity of what were tram tracks, to use as fence strai...
Was to be last week, but still here for longer - Jul 26, 2015
Monday July 20th - A shower overnight but fine and not so cold this morning at 12 deg. Slow day from a work point of view for a variety of reasons. Slow day for farm work as well, due to mechanica...
On the road south to home - Oct 7, 2015
This blog entry is just to finish off the round trip back to home, so will be very brief. Monday October 5th - See Cape York blog for details of early in the day. I left the Crystal Cascade ...