Pablop's Traveler Profile
- Retired - Background in communications & computing, 12 years as auditor
- Favourite music
- Mixed, but don't like Rap
- Interests and hobbies
- Astronomy, Geology (earthquakes & volcanoes), computing, photography
- Favourite book
- When the Earth Trembles by Haroun Tazeiff
- My friends describe me as
- Helpful, outgoing, knowledgable
I do a lot of work as a volunteer for Bicycle Network (Victoria). 1 day a week at their workshop maintaining their gear and on all of their big rides.
Recent Entries by Pablop
On the road south to home - Oct 7, 2015
This blog entry is just to finish off the round trip back to home, so will be very brief. Monday October 5th - See Cape York blog for details of early in the day. I left the Crystal Cascade ...
North to Cape York - Sep 27, 2015
Monday September 21st - A lazy day just preparing for the trip north. Visited a camping store in Cairns for a couple of things then packed and weighed my bag as 10kg is the max not counting sleepi...
Last week in Georgetown and off to Cairns - Sep 20, 2015
Monday September 14th - Well at last the mustering is over for this round. It is not easy work, dusty, long hours, some risks and out in the hot sun all day. Half the host family went to Karumb...