Pablop's Traveler Profile
- Retired - Background in communications & computing, 12 years as auditor
- Favourite music
- Mixed, but don't like Rap
- Interests and hobbies
- Astronomy, Geology (earthquakes & volcanoes), computing, photography
- Favourite book
- When the Earth Trembles by Haroun Tazeiff
- My friends describe me as
- Helpful, outgoing, knowledgable
I do a lot of work as a volunteer for Bicycle Network (Victoria). 1 day a week at their workshop maintaining their gear and on all of their big rides.
Recent Entries by Pablop
Last week at Mulgildie - Aug 2, 2015
Monday July 27th - First task was to replace that section of pipe that had a pinhole leak in it and tighten another couple of leaking fittings. This was done between people having finished their s...
Was to be last week, but still here for longer - Jul 26, 2015
Monday July 20th - A shower overnight but fine and not so cold this morning at 12 deg. Slow day from a work point of view for a variety of reasons. Slow day for farm work as well, due to mechanica...
Another mixed jobs week, with no big standouts - Jul 19, 2015
Monday July 13th - This morning was the coldest so far, down to 3 deg inside the van and a light frost on the ground. Yep I know that it's not cold by the standards where some of you hang out (lik...