Pablop's Traveler Profile
- Retired - Background in communications & computing, 12 years as auditor
- Favourite music
- Mixed, but don't like Rap
- Interests and hobbies
- Astronomy, Geology (earthquakes & volcanoes), computing, photography
- Favourite book
- When the Earth Trembles by Haroun Tazeiff
- My friends describe me as
- Helpful, outgoing, knowledgable
I do a lot of work as a volunteer for Bicycle Network (Victoria). 1 day a week at their workshop maintaining their gear and on all of their big rides.
Recent Entries by Pablop
A week of vollie work while based in Ravensthorpe - Apr 23, 2017
Tuesday 18th - We had eight people all going out to the one property today to try and finish off work that was started last week. Basically completed putting in just under 2 kms of RingLock fencin...
The journey across - Apr 17, 2017
April 11th - My appointment for my 200th blood donation was just after lunch, so I had lunch at a nearby shopping centre, before going to the Blood Bank. As there were several key items that I wan...
If you fail to plan, then plan to fail - Apr 12, 2017
For those that haven't read one of my prior blogs, now-a-days I am what is classed as a solo traveler, No partner, animals, or friends on board, although I like to meet with family, friends and ass...