Pablop's Traveler Profile
- Retired - Background in communications & computing, 12 years as auditor
- Favourite music
- Mixed, but don't like Rap
- Interests and hobbies
- Astronomy, Geology (earthquakes & volcanoes), computing, photography
- Favourite book
- When the Earth Trembles by Haroun Tazeiff
- My friends describe me as
- Helpful, outgoing, knowledgable
I do a lot of work as a volunteer for Bicycle Network (Victoria). 1 day a week at their workshop maintaining their gear and on all of their big rides.
Recent Entries by Pablop
Last week in Georgetown and off to Cairns - Sep 20, 2015
Monday September 14th - Well at last the mustering is over for this round. It is not easy work, dusty, long hours, some risks and out in the hot sun all day. Half the host family went to Karumb...
3rd week at Georgetown - Sep 13, 2015
Monday September 7th - Same old, same old with pulling the bore pump early and trying to get it to work, but again needed to wait for sun before trying it, so back to the homestead. The hosts wer...
2nd week at Georgetown - Sep 6, 2015
Monday August 31st - Went to a storage location on the property (about 20kms by road) where they have a lot of 2nd hand metal and loaded a quantity of what were tram tracks, to use as fence strai...