Pablop's Traveler Profile
- Retired - Background in communications & computing, 12 years as auditor
- Favourite music
- Mixed, but don't like Rap
- Interests and hobbies
- Astronomy, Geology (earthquakes & volcanoes), computing, photography
- Favourite book
- When the Earth Trembles by Haroun Tazeiff
- My friends describe me as
- Helpful, outgoing, knowledgable
I do a lot of work as a volunteer for Bicycle Network (Victoria). 1 day a week at their workshop maintaining their gear and on all of their big rides.
Recent Entries by Pablop
Mix of travel and waiting, waiting - Aug 23, 2015
Monday August 17th - Was woken early by a lot of loud roosters crowing and until I was about to leave thought that it must be some native birds, but then a couple of very tame roosters came right...
Happiness Cycle, Blood Bank & on north - Aug 16, 2015
Monday August 10th - Started working with the Happiness Cycle and Bicycle Network team at Logan, in a massive and excellent sporting complex, that is 55kms from where I am staying, still at the Tr...
Peaks Challenge Gold Coast - Aug 9, 2015
Wednesday August 5th - Left the CP at 8:30am heading south. Used the Gateway Bridge to bypass the main city area of Brisbane and stayed in Freeways/Motorways for 95% of the trip. Stopped for a cu...