Pablop's Traveler Profile
- Retired - Background in communications & computing, 12 years as auditor
- Favourite music
- Mixed, but don't like Rap
- Interests and hobbies
- Astronomy, Geology (earthquakes & volcanoes), computing, photography
- Favourite book
- When the Earth Trembles by Haroun Tazeiff
- My friends describe me as
- Helpful, outgoing, knowledgable
I do a lot of work as a volunteer for Bicycle Network (Victoria). 1 day a week at their workshop maintaining their gear and on all of their big rides.
Recent Entries by Pablop
A short trip to Hong Kong - Jul 23, 2006
As with all the other entries in this blog, the Hong Kong visit was work related, so my main contribution is photos taken during a couple of weekend outings. The hotel was convenient to where I...
A week in Tokyo - Apr 15, 2004
I have been to Tokyo quite a few times, but most of them were before I had a digital camera. Therefore this entry shows photos from a couple of Tokyo outings later in my overseas travels.
Winter weather so a fairly bleak time - Jul 2, 2003
I have had several trips to Wellington, but this first one that I have documented being mid-winter, so not a good time for getting out and about. June 2-11, 2003 Wellington is known as windy ...