Oz2africa's Traveler Profile
- Retired from teaching, not from life
- Favourite music
- Granddaughters singing
- Favourite quote
- "How far we travel in life means far less than those we meet along the way" - Robert Louis Stevenson
- One thing I want to do before I die
- LIVE LIFE!
- My friends describe me as
- A good friend
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Childbirth x2
Recent Entries by Oz2africa
It's Good To Be Back Home - and Reflections - Nov 28, 2012
As they say, it's good to be back home again, but as always, we didn't want the adventure to end - just the long plane flights! Smooth re-entry and customs, but I was 'warned' of a $1000 fine fo...
This is one gorgeous country! - Nov 22, 2012
Breakfast on the front verandah of the Bonne Esperance - how civilized! We took one last squizz around the delightful town before moving on to Franschoek, another town in the winelands. This town h...
Homeward Bound! - Nov 27, 2012
After an almost eight hour flight from Cape Town to Dubai, we had another early morning stopover in Dubai - for 5 hours. Again, it was a beehive of activity at 6 a.m. in the morning, and as we had ...