Orlandoanne's Traveler Profile
- retired teacher
- Favourite music
- Mostly country and contemporary Christian
- Favourite movie
- The Bucket List; The King's Speech; The Best, Exotic Marigold Hotel
- English, un poquito de espanol
- Favourite quote
- For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son...
- Interests and hobbies
- Grandchildren, reading, drama, church activities, Jazzercise, line dancing, nature
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Visit as many National Parks as possible
- Favourite book
- To Kill a Mockingbird; Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry; Water for Elephants
- My friends describe me as
- Loyal, caring, involved
Recent Entries by Orlandoanne
Savannah---Heritage, History and Music - Mar 30, 2015
"Savannah is amazing with the town squares and the hanging moss and the French Colonial houses. It's brutally romantic." -David Morrissey We were thrilled to be participating in Road Scholar p...
Palm Sunday in Hilton Head and on to Georgia - Mar 29, 2015
"Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord! Hosanna in the highest!" -Matthew 21:9 We grabbed a breakfast bar early and headed to 8:30 worship at First Presbyterian Church. It ...
Hilton Head Island History Day - Mar 28, 2015
"I was the conductor of the Underground Railroad for 8 years, and I can say what most conductors can't say; I never ran my train off the track and I never lost a passenger." -Harriet Tubman Jo...