Orlandoanne's Traveler Profile
- retired teacher
- Favourite music
- Mostly country and contemporary Christian
- Favourite movie
- The Bucket List; The King's Speech; The Best, Exotic Marigold Hotel
- English, un poquito de espanol
- Favourite quote
- For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son...
- Interests and hobbies
- Grandchildren, reading, drama, church activities, Jazzercise, line dancing, nature
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Visit as many National Parks as possible
- Favourite book
- To Kill a Mockingbird; Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry; Water for Elephants
- My friends describe me as
- Loyal, caring, involved
Recent Entries by Orlandoanne
Ferry to Martha's Vineyard - Oct 13, 2014
"In Vineyard Haven, on MV, mostly I love the soft collision here of harbor and shore, the subtly haunting briny quality that all small towns have when they are situated on the sea." -William Styr...
Plymouth, "America's Home Town," and Old Cape Cod - Oct 12, 2014
"Reader! History records no nobler venture for faith and freedom than that of this Pilgrim band. In weariness and painfulness in watchings often, in hunger and cold they laid the foundations of ...
Coast of Maine to Boston, "The City on the Hill." - Oct 11, 2014
"Listen my children and you shall hear Of the midnight ride of Paul Revere. On the eighteenth of April, in seventy-five; Hardly a man is now alive Who remembers that famous day and year... I...