Orlandoanne's Traveler Profile
- retired teacher
- Favourite music
- Mostly country and contemporary Christian
- Favourite movie
- The Bucket List; The King's Speech; The Best, Exotic Marigold Hotel
- English, un poquito de espanol
- Favourite quote
- For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son...
- Interests and hobbies
- Grandchildren, reading, drama, church activities, Jazzercise, line dancing, nature
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Visit as many National Parks as possible
- Favourite book
- To Kill a Mockingbird; Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry; Water for Elephants
- My friends describe me as
- Loyal, caring, involved
Recent Entries by Orlandoanne
Signature City Charleston, Road Scholar #19403 - Mar 23, 2015
"I consider it a high privilege to be a native of one of the loveliest American cities, not a high-kicking, glossy, or lipsticked city, not a city with bells on its fingers or brightly painted toen...
A New England Fall Sampler - Oct 10, 2014
"October gave a party; The leaves by hundreds came--- The Chestnuts, Oaks, and Maples, And leaves of every name. The Sunshine spread a carpet, And everything was grand; Miss Weather led the d...
The Big Apple and Return to Philadelphia - Oct 15, 2014
"Start spreading the news I am leaving today I want to be a part of it New York, New York... I want to wake up in that city That doesn't sleep And find I'm king of the hill Top of the he...