Orlandoanne's Traveler Profile
- retired teacher
- Favourite music
- Mostly country and contemporary Christian
- Favourite movie
- The Bucket List; The King's Speech; The Best, Exotic Marigold Hotel
- English, un poquito de espanol
- Favourite quote
- For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son...
- Interests and hobbies
- Grandchildren, reading, drama, church activities, Jazzercise, line dancing, nature
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Visit as many National Parks as possible
- Favourite book
- To Kill a Mockingbird; Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry; Water for Elephants
- My friends describe me as
- Loyal, caring, involved
Recent Entries by Orlandoanne
Jumpin' with Johnny Mercer and More - Apr 2, 2015
"You've got to accentuate the positive Eliminate the negative Latch on to the affirmative Don't mess with Mister In-Between." -Johnny Mercer/Harold Arlen, from "Accent-tchu-ate the Positive" ...
Savannah History in Song and Homeward Bound - Apr 3, 2015
"I beg to present to you as a Christmas gift the city of Savannah." -William Tecumseh Sherman to President Abraham Lincoln Bittersweet! Our last day in Savannah, but then we'd be headed home t...
The "Mecca" of Girl Scouts and Low Country Cuisine - Apr 1, 2015
"Girl Scouts is such an iconic organization that it’s easy to overlook how daring an idea it was for founder Juliette Gordon Low to gather those first 18 girls in that troop in Savannah, Geor...