Operationwalrus's Traveler Profile
- I don't have a profession currently, I have too many half developed talents, and hope to discover my calling in the near future.
- Favourite music
- I seem to have an endless and unquenchable hunger for finding new music, I really don't have a specific genre I prefer. Recently I've been listening to a lot of chilled out stuff, something you can happily listen to on any occasion.
- Favourite quote
- No-one gets remembered for the things they didn't do.
- Interests and hobbies
- Primarily I'm a social animal who loves having a laugh with friends, I have an ingrained passion for music, I love cooking and trying new foods, and I am not happy unless I have a new experience or occasion to look forward to.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Find that one moment of complete satisfaction, where everything fits into place and you couldn't possibly be happier.
- Favourite book
- I don't believe in favourites, I'm more interested in continuously discovering new books and authors, particularly those recommended to me by others.
- My friends describe me as
- I would like to think my friends enjoy my company, and regard me as someone who makes them smile, is dependable and serious when needs be, and is always up for a laugh and an adventure.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Truly it is impossible to pin down one moment which would surpass all others, the most amazing experiences I have are generally just good times with great mates. I'm looking forward to having some mind-blowing experiences in the very near future!
Recent Entries by Operationwalrus
Why We Travel - Nov 12, 2012
'I face the horizon, everywhere that I go. I face the horizon, the horizon is my home.' – Frank Turner My name is Graeme, I am 24 and hail from the Highlands of Scotland, and am currently ...
Full Circle - Apr 11, 2012
As we only had a few days left in New Zealand, we had allowed ourselves a wee while in Auckland to try and sell Frank. Retracing our steps back to the North, we passed the Tongariro National Park, ...
Wellington II - Apr 8, 2012
Suffice to say, Kaikoura turned out to be easily one of the best destinations in New Zealand, and it was a perfect way to cap off the South Island. The next day, we headed north, returning to Welli...