Oltona's Traveler Profile
- account manager
- Favourite music
- Pop, radio 1 live lounge, Speed garage, latino, classical - everything really
- Favourite movie
- pffff - have seen loads but can't remember! (memory like a sieve!)
- english, polish, french, german, basic spanish
- Favourite quote
- Live life to the max!
- Interests and hobbies
- scuba diving, travelling (obviously), gym, socialising
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Travel south america!
- Favourite book
- The Beach
- My friends describe me as
- outgoing, chatty, adventurous, a nightmare;) , fun, tidy & organised
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Great white shark cage diving in Australia 2008
Recent Entries by Oltona
Homeward bound - Dec 14, 2010
The Galapagos Islands, Ecuador, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Peru, Panama, San Blas Islands, Costa Rica, Nicaragua, The Corn Islands, Honduras, The Bay Islands, Belize and Guatemala - what...
Back home again ... but not the UK of course! - Aug 25, 2010
I just can`t keep away from this gorgeous little surfers beach resort called Mancora. So after a plane ride to Panama, connecting flight to Ecuador and then a bus across the border, I find myself o...
Bye Bye Central America - Aug 23, 2010
OK, so I`ll be honest ... it`s been a while (to say the least, well about 3 months now) since my last blog. Apologies to all my dedicated readers!!! OK, let me try and think back to August (virt...