Oldsalt's Traveler Profile
- U.S. Navy Avionics Tech
- Favourite music
- Rock, techno
- Miami Fl
- Favourite movie
- White Squall
- Favourite quote
- "Ignorance leaves a man no better than a slave.": Xenophon
- Interests and hobbies
- Sailing, hunting, fishing, camping, sight seeing
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Sail around the world on my own terms, on my own ship.
- Favourite book
- A brief history of time.
- My friends describe me as
- A bit odd.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The day my wife said "I do."
Recent Entries by Oldsalt
The end of this cruse for me - Aug 20, 2005
I originally used this blog to vent about the Navy. I have decided that would not be wise. Instead, I'll give you a travel blog. Shortly after we left port, I left the ship and was flown home to de...
Cruise 2005 part 5, Bahrain - Aug 15, 2005
Cruse 2005 #5 Bahrain, Bahrain UAE Sorry folks, but this one isn't going to be up to par. If you care to, you can find out why in the next travelpod blog. Bahrain. What to say about Bahrain.... I h...
2005 Cruse part 4 - Jul 3, 2005
Cruse 2005 # 4 June 29 to July 2 Kuala Lumpur. Unfortunately, the time for us to get underway came far too quickly. We bid farewell to Guam and headed Eastward, through pirate infested waters, ...