Ohiolair's Traveler Profile
- Ladies man, mans man, man about town....
- Favourite music
- classical, pop, big bands/swing, country, alternative, just started listening to metal
- Favourite movie
- Philadelphia Story, Relative Values, Mad Max
- English, some French, some German, some Spanish
- Favourite quote
- Go confidently in the direction of your dreams, live the life you've imagined! Thoreau
- Interests and hobbies
- model railroads, gardening, history, cooking, building
- One thing I want to do before I die
- One? I've been at it for years and I'm not even half way through the list! come to think of it, is there even a list. . . . ?
- Favourite book
- currently as of 11/16/12 "Cloud Atlas"
- My friends describe me as
- The bastard child of Martha Stewart and Bob Villa!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- right NOW! . . . . . . . "LIVE! LIVE! LIVE! Life's a banquet, and most poor sons-o-bitches are starving to death!" Auntie Mame
I stopped accepting comments because people did not know how to be polite. This is MY adventure, so don't be so critical and go have your OWN adventures. And if you don't like it, well, there is a four letter word followed by off in English vernacular you may assign to yourself. 😽
Recent Entries by Ohiolair
19, Pt 2A taste of Tas. .our Hobartian dining tour - Nov 19, 2015
We met Mary McNeill outside the cruise terminal at 6pm, and started walking towards our first stop of the evening in the harbor. She is a lovely woman, tall, blonde, strikingly lovely and sma...
19 A Hobartian day! Hobart and Tasmania Part ONE - Nov 19, 2015
What a glorious morning it was that greeted us as we sailed into Hobart. The weather said a 60% chance of rain later in the morning, but for now it was clear, beautiful and sunny. Rowers plie...
17-18 the Old man and the sea.. .. .. 2 days at s - Nov 16, 2015
They were relaxing. The whirlpool spa, the gym, I had a massage. Michael started to learn to play bridge. We watched a movie on TV, napped and in general were lazy bums. I had met Cynthia and Sandy...