Off_road_clara's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Clutch, Nick Cave, Masada, Springbok Nude Girls
- England, Great Britain
- Favourite movie
- Favourite quote
- 'I've got a bad feeling about this' or ' I love you'
- Interests and hobbies
- Anything that involves music or being outdoors
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Go into outta space
- Favourite book
- My friends describe me as
- 'Where the hell is she now?????'
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Camping on a river bed on the Zimbabwean border, knowing that the elephants could appear at any moment. But, we had a fire, some beer and some meatballs and were surrounded by Baobab trees. Plus the sky was full of stars.
This is the story of four guys who travel the world playing music to whoever they find. Enjoy!
My Home Town. This site gives information about things to do and see, and places to stay in Penkridge
The Apartheid Museum
The best source of knowledge on the history of South Africa, apratheid, before and after.
Recent Entries by Off_road_clara
Back at UCB - Aug 13, 2013
It was lovely to have the chance to live in Berkeley again for a small time this summer. Such a wonderful place; the Pacific west coast :) It makes my heart go boom!
Day 51: Making life decisions with John Malkovich - Oct 21, 2011
Today was an important day for me. It infact may be one to mark down for future thought. I decided a few things, and perhaps let myself believe a few things that I have known for a while, and pe...
Day 50: EARTHQUAKE and Paul Simon - Oct 20, 2011
At 14:41:04 I was sitting in class, when the table began to shake. I heard a booming noise from outside, and watched as the tables shook. Seconds Then it stopped. I looked around the room ...