Oaragaintrail's Traveler Profile
- Cook/future teacher/Nordstrom employee
- Favourite music
- allll of it!
- Favourite movie
- crash, nightmare before christmas, sweet home alabama, the hannah montana movie.
- English (and some spanish)
- Favourite quote
- a lie can make it around the world before the truth even puts on its shoes.... -or something like that
- Interests and hobbies
- traveling. rescuing baby deer, oragami.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- milk a gecko.
- Favourite book
- one fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish.
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- being born was pretty amazing.
Recent Entries by Oaragaintrail
Four Flags Day - Jul 6, 2010
This morning we woke up in our futon about nine o'clock, said goodbye to KC as he went off to work, and began packing. It only took us about 45 minutes to shower up, load up the car and say good by...
Malibu's Most Wanted...yogurt - Jul 5, 2010
Ah, another day in sunny, familiar SoCal. We woke up around 11 this morning nice and refreshed. Or should I say, I woke up at 9:30 and laid there till finally waking Nate up close to 11:00 as he ha...
$12 Pants Day - Jul 4, 2010
Sunday, July 4th, Independence Day - it's the day friends, family and even people you don’t really care for, gather together to celebrate one common link. The freedom that links us all togeth...