Oandm's Traveler Profile
- professional rockstars
- Favourite music
- The Rolling Stones, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Mindless Self Indulgence, 22-20's
- Italy and Canada
- English, French, Italian, Japanese
- Interests and hobbies
- music, poi, Jagermeister, travel, photography
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Get through this trip!
- Favourite book
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Getting engaged!
Recent Entries by Oandm
Can't escape Chiang Mai... - Apr 9, 2009
We meant to leave today, catching the 1pm bus to Chang Khong (which is on our way to the Laos border). But, we slept in. Until 12:30. So we will try again tomorrow. Today is something like o...
Mandalay. - Mar 2, 2009
We arrived in Mandalay early in the morning after a freezing cold 14hr. bus ride. Because it's so hot during the day you never think it can be so cold, but if you're traveling by bus ALWAYS bring a...
Don't touch the floor... don't touch the floor... - Jan 13, 2010
THIS is what scurried across the floor last night as I was on the computer and Oli was sleeping in bed. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a movement, turned, looked.... BIG TERRIFYING SPIDER craw...