Noseafood's Traveler Profile
- event management graduate
- Favourite music
- acoustic like angus and julia stone when im at home, house to dance to and 80's to sing to
- Favourite movie
- Shawnshank redemption,
- petit peu francais and nit noi thai
- Favourite quote
- The world is a book and those do not travel only read one page
- Interests and hobbies
- running, playing twister, laughing till it hurts, going for lunch with ladies
- One thing I want to do before I die
- one thing! god!, party in rio, volunteer in cape town, have a happy family...???
- Favourite book
- My friends describe me as
- a bit nutty
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- sharing a bed with a mum, grandma and little girl i thailand in the middle of nowhere, not being able to speak a word of eachothers language, picking peanuts, being part of a thai funeral
Recent Entries by Noseafood
Fika every day - Oct 8, 2012
Arriving at a miniature airport after a plane journey which would have been any young mans dream. Blonde and beautiful is not a stereotype of Swedish girls: they are at least one of these, this mor...
Top of the morning to ya! - Sep 24, 2012
Top of the morning to ya! Which unfortunately was not the greeting we were met with, as several Irish citizens who we came into contact with merely responded to our polite questions with grunting; ...
Saya Lapa - Time to Makan - Jun 20, 2014
It feels good, so good to be here, with my dearest friend Aryan. I dive in the shower and chuck on my dress to leg it down to meet him. I see him nursing a pint of Guinness and I creep up and squee...