Nomadic's Traveler Profile
- Bristol, England
- Smidgens of Slovak, Spanish, Hebrew, Tamil. English reasonably well and my own bizarre concunction of all five
- Favourite quote
- No man goes further than he who knows not where he is going (Oliver Cromwell)
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Close my eyes
- Favourite book
- On The Road (Jack Kerouac)
- My friends describe me as
- I have no friends
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Giving birth - three times. Plumetting into Baghdad in the cockpit of a Herc in 2006 (whilst eating strawberries and cream) comes a close fourth I think.
Tom Wiseman's adventures as he begins life as an English language teacher in Mexico
Are you nomads part of the shift.....?
Life Nomadic.....my namesake but no connection
Todd and Tynan on some very cool bikes....!
What promises to be my "worlds of wisdom" once I get my shit together
My New Travel Blog
This is my dedicated Travel Blog - from Afghanistan to New York, to Glastonbury sums up the diversity.
Recent Entries by Nomadic
Along the Banks of the Rhine - Jun 4, 2008
Last night, as I suspected - was a blast. Perhaps not the best use of the word given that I was seated next to a woman who lives in Iraq, but there you are. She was a plucky sort, so I am sure she ...
Bonn as World Centre for Conferences - Jun 2, 2008
It's nearly the end of my first full day in Bonn. To say I haven't exactly explored what this Small Town in Germany has to offer yet, would be an understatement - but I have been busy, and I AM her...
Great German Tack - Jun 2, 2008
The journey here to this very room went with German precision (new word "gerney" - one that goes smoothly and without incident). I was beginning to come to grips with the lack of laptop and interne...