Njbeaglemom's Traveler Profile
- Homemaker/Part time manager of Scout Store
- Favourite music
- Broadway Showtunes, Classical
- Favourite movie
- The Lord of the Rings Triology
- Favourite quote
- It is better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool then to open it and resolve all doubt.
- Interests and hobbies
- cooking, baking, travel, reading, scouts
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See the Pyramids
- Favourite book
- Pride and Prejudice
- My friends describe me as
- One they can count on to help in any situation
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Whitewater rafting through the Grand Canyon for a week
Recent Entries by Njbeaglemom
St. Peter Port - Sep 1, 2014
I'd like to say that the ship rocked me to sleep and that I slept well, but like I expected, eating late had the reverse effect on me and I woke up about 1:30 and couldn’t go back to sleep. I...
The Journey Home - Sep 13, 2014
It is inevitable that all journeys must come to an end. The alarm went off at 6:00 and we were just about to grab our bags and go downstairs when the phone rang informing us our ride was there to t...
Sea day 2 - Sep 5, 2014
You would think that on a day when we had no place we had to be we would take advantage of it and sleep in a bit. Nope. The alarm went off at 6:30 and we got up to go up to the gym to exercise. It ...