Njbeaglemom's Traveler Profile
- Homemaker/Part time manager of Scout Store
- Favourite music
- Broadway Showtunes, Classical
- Favourite movie
- The Lord of the Rings Triology
- Favourite quote
- It is better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool then to open it and resolve all doubt.
- Interests and hobbies
- cooking, baking, travel, reading, scouts
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See the Pyramids
- Favourite book
- Pride and Prejudice
- My friends describe me as
- One they can count on to help in any situation
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Whitewater rafting through the Grand Canyon for a week
Recent Entries by Njbeaglemom
Nature Next Door - Apr 20, 2012
In reality, we should have done this day on Tuesday, instead of the Hugh Taylor Birch Park..We would have had more time to enjoy the place had we done so, but we wouldn't have seen the turtle layin...
Now is the Time to Say Goodbye - Jan 30, 2015
They mow the golf greens early here. A mower woke me up at 5:55 and as I type this I can hear one outside. It is still dark and they are mowing. I will have to put it on my evaluation of this place...
Fly Me to the Moon..Mission Aborted - Jan 29, 2015
This entry could also be titled "Semper Gumby" or “Life is what happens when you've made other plans.” We had planned to go to the Kennedy Space Center today, then to Cocoa Beach for di...