Njbeaglemom's Traveler Profile
- Homemaker/Part time manager of Scout Store
- Favourite music
- Broadway Showtunes, Classical
- Favourite movie
- The Lord of the Rings Triology
- Favourite quote
- It is better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool then to open it and resolve all doubt.
- Interests and hobbies
- cooking, baking, travel, reading, scouts
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See the Pyramids
- Favourite book
- Pride and Prejudice
- My friends describe me as
- One they can count on to help in any situation
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Whitewater rafting through the Grand Canyon for a week
Recent Entries by Njbeaglemom
Sitting on the Dock of the Bay - Oct 28, 2015
We got into St. John early and before the sun was up we were docked. We had no time to exercise this morning, as we had to meet the 4 other people we were doing a private excursion with at 7:45. We...
Homeward Bound - Oct 31, 2015
There was an Ipod/Iphone dockclock thing in the stateroom. I never could figure it out. It has a snooze feature, but no alarm setting that I could see. I have an Ipod, but not an Iphone, so maybe i...
Stormy Weather - Oct 29, 2015
As I stated in my previous entry, the remnants of Patricia forced the Captain to sail directly back to NY. We woke up several times during the night due to really rough seas. We were fine—no ...