Njbeaglemom's Traveler Profile
- Homemaker/Part time manager of Scout Store
- Favourite music
- Broadway Showtunes, Classical
- Favourite movie
- The Lord of the Rings Triology
- Favourite quote
- It is better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool then to open it and resolve all doubt.
- Interests and hobbies
- cooking, baking, travel, reading, scouts
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See the Pyramids
- Favourite book
- Pride and Prejudice
- My friends describe me as
- One they can count on to help in any situation
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Whitewater rafting through the Grand Canyon for a week
Recent Entries by Njbeaglemom
Sunshine on my Shoulders - Mar 3, 2017
What do we do on our first day in Hawaii? Wake up at 5:00! (Keith actually woke up at 6). We were going to go for a swim, but the pool didn't open until 9, so we went to the fitness center instead....
On the Road Again - Mar 12, 2017
Today was going to be more driving, since we had to drive back on the Saddle Road to get to the airport, but we had the morning to do more sightseeing, so we were ready for breakfast at 8:00. One o...
I Lava You - Mar 11, 2017
** Warning: I will be ranting at different times. You can play "count the rants" to amuse yourself. You'll know them when you get to them. ** Breakfast was at 8:00 and we were the first ones the...