Njbeaglemom's Traveler Profile
- Homemaker/Part time manager of Scout Store
- Favourite music
- Broadway Showtunes, Classical
- Favourite movie
- The Lord of the Rings Triology
- Favourite quote
- It is better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool then to open it and resolve all doubt.
- Interests and hobbies
- cooking, baking, travel, reading, scouts
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See the Pyramids
- Favourite book
- Pride and Prejudice
- My friends describe me as
- One they can count on to help in any situation
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Whitewater rafting through the Grand Canyon for a week
Recent Entries by Njbeaglemom
Rock of Ages - Aug 21, 2016
I think each morning it gets a little bit harder to get out of bed and go up to the gym. We didn't have to be ready until 11:15 this morning, but we managed to get ourselves out of bed, up to the g...
Come Fly with Me - Aug 16, 2016
Getting ready for a trip can be stressful. While deciding where to go and what to do is exciting and builds anticipation, little things ( and not so little things) crop up that you have to deal wit...
Crazy - Aug 26, 2016
I am going to surprise you. We DID NOT get up at 6:00 to exercise this morning. We got up at 6:30 and skipped it. It wasn't because we were lazy (okay, that may have played a little bit of a role i...