Njbeaglemom's Traveler Profile
- Homemaker/Part time manager of Scout Store
- Favourite music
- Broadway Showtunes, Classical
- Favourite movie
- The Lord of the Rings Triology
- Favourite quote
- It is better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool then to open it and resolve all doubt.
- Interests and hobbies
- cooking, baking, travel, reading, scouts
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See the Pyramids
- Favourite book
- Pride and Prejudice
- My friends describe me as
- One they can count on to help in any situation
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Whitewater rafting through the Grand Canyon for a week
Recent Entries by Njbeaglemom
The Candy Man - Jul 4, 2015
The alarm went off at 6 AM. The only problem was, I hadn't set it. I always make sure when I am at a hotel to turn OFF the alarm if I used it. I guess I should be glad it wasn’t set for earli...
A Spoonful of Sugar... - Jul 3, 2015
This blog will be a bit different from my usual blogs. It is only a weekend, but I felt I should do it because it may help others when planning a trip to Hershey. We started a tradition on our...
Nature Next Door - Apr 20, 2012
In reality, we should have done this day on Tuesday, instead of the Hugh Taylor Birch Park..We would have had more time to enjoy the place had we done so, but we wouldn't have seen the turtle layin...