Njbeaglemom's Traveler Profile
- Homemaker/Part time manager of Scout Store
- Favourite music
- Broadway Showtunes, Classical
- Favourite movie
- The Lord of the Rings Triology
- Favourite quote
- It is better to keep one's mouth shut and be thought a fool then to open it and resolve all doubt.
- Interests and hobbies
- cooking, baking, travel, reading, scouts
- One thing I want to do before I die
- See the Pyramids
- Favourite book
- Pride and Prejudice
- My friends describe me as
- One they can count on to help in any situation
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Whitewater rafting through the Grand Canyon for a week
Recent Entries by Njbeaglemom
The Long and Winding Road - Feb 20, 2016
Surprises can be both good and bad. I don't particularly like surprises when traveling, since they tend to be in the bad category rather than the good. I promised on my Facebook page to give those ...
Busy Doing Nothing - Feb 19, 2016
The problem with not doing much of anything on a vacation, is that I run out of things to talk about. I thought about just putting, " We got up, had breakfast, read, had lunch, read, swam, had dinn...
Down By the Lazy River - Feb 18, 2016
As I write this, we are waiting for our very delayed flight home, which is a story for another blog entry. Listening to the conversations of those around us have been entertaining at least. But, le...