Nikandads2008's Traveler Profile
- Head of Events and Project Managers
- Favourite music
- Depends who you are asking!
- Nic - Lincoln, Ads - Lemington
- 'Poco Espanol'
- Favourite quote
- ''Don't just do life, LIVE life!''
- Interests and hobbies
- Sport, Travelling and Beer!
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Have a passport stamp of every destination in the world!
- My friends describe me as
- Mad Nomads!
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- The feeling when we reached the Grey Glacier and the end of the world!!
Great website re information about the idyllic isle of Ilha do Mel! Staff are really friendly and helped us LOADS so vist them in Curitiba if you can
Recent Entries by Nikandads2008
Destination 5, Kathmandu, Nepal- mum & ian arrive! - Mar 13, 2008
DESTINATION 5 – NEPAL DAY 77 – Bangkok to Kathmandu! 6 hours on our Thai airways flight (our fav airline at mo, they are fab!), and lots of valium and gateaux for me later, we ...
Lumbini, last stop in Nepal before destination 5! - Mar 26, 2008
Day 90 – Bus to Lumbini, the Birthplace of BUDDHA! After saying good bye sadly to half of our group we joined our new group and this time the brits were definitely outnumbered by the Ozzie...
2 day White Water Rafting on the Madi/Seti Rivers! - Mar 23, 2008
White-water rafting Nepalese style! Following our "expedition" into the mountains we were ready for our next adventure. Nik and I have got so used to doing these new and wonderful experiences th...