Nick.iprogram's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Favourite movie
- Spanish, English, French
- Favourite quote
- Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
- Interests and hobbies
- Surfing, Snowboard, Guitar, traveling
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Swim with a Blue Whale!
- Favourite book
- My friends describe me as
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Drinking tea with my mom in the Atlas mountains
Recent Entries by Nick.iprogram
Best/Catchiest Foreign Songs Ever: Part 1 - Sep 9, 2013
My name is Nicholas Graham Platt and I've officially returned from traveling abroad for more than five years. As I search for new job back in the states in journalism I can't help but reminisce on ...
How to Survive in Paris - Mar 25, 2013
Every part of the world contains cultural DOs and DON’Ts that most of us wouldn’t even think twice about in our home countries. France is no exception, and before coming here there a...
Koninginndag - Apr 30, 2012
In Leiden, in the upper part of the lowlands, students sat in there houses on a saturday night. An palpable calm controlled the streets of the small student town that night as clutches of student ...