Ngolgowski's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Foo Fighters, Andrew Bird, John Mayer, Beastie Boys, Dave Matthews, Blink-182, lots!
- Favourite movie
- Life is Beautiful, The Wedding Singer, Eternal Sunshine
- Je parle Francais!
- Favourite quote
- "the things you don't expect are likely to provide the greatest opportunity for you to succeed"
- Interests and hobbies
- picnics (in Paris), violining, Barnes & Noble, kayaking, swimming, snorkeling, chimichangas & strawberry margaritas, writing, soccer, badminton, driving, ghost stories!
- One thing I want to do before I die
- see the beach w/ snow
- Favourite book
- David Sedaris' "When You Are Engulfed in Flames"
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- spring of '08... getting that phone call from CNN.
- Ice skating on Rockefeller Square
- See the beach w/ snow
- Work on New Year's (has been goal since getting into TV)
- Get into blog writing w/ company
Recent Entries by Ngolgowski
Private tour of Metropolitan Opera House! - Jun 13, 2012
For second date? How about a private tour of the Metropolitan Opera House, you know, at Lincoln Center? Could not stop smiling/BEAMING when I got the text. Guy I just started dating, as ment...
Online dating & view of Manhattan from Jersey City - Jun 11, 2012
Embarrassingly, a day after telling Beth I wouldn't try online dating because of the waste of time, I registered. At first it was kind of fun, just seeing all the messages from guys, but for the...
Karaoke in Bethesda and beach in Rehoboth/DE! - Jun 6, 2012
Taking a big step back from the scene in New York, traveled to Maryland for a few days to see Eva, my former roommate and longtime friend now. It's a 4 1/2-hour bus ride from Penn station, getti...