Newlyweds's Traveler Profile
- RPCV & Carbon Fiber Repairman
- Favourite music
- Whatever's on the radio
- Favourite movie
- Hot Fuzz
- Mandi speaks English, French and Wolof (and hopes to get her Spanish back someday). Terry can say "These aren't my drugs" in Thai.
- Favourite quote
- Be the change you wish to see in the world
- Interests and hobbies
- Traveling, working to make money to travel, Law & Order marathons on the couch, cooking amazing food, eating amazing food (ethnic trumps), drinking coffee
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Cross everything off my list of things to do in life
- Favourite book
- Anything Steinbeck or Dickens, among other amazing books
- My friends describe me as
- the most kick-ass couple ever
So we did.
We were married March 8, 2010 in fabulous Las Vegas, Nevada. Elvis was in attendance.
And now for the fun part :)
Recent Entries by Newlyweds
On the road again - Aug 2, 2010
So after 5 weeks of working back in the USA for Mandi and 2 weeks back in the UK for me we are now back on the travels with a road trip over the US. We left Murfreesboro yesterday for Atlanta, GA a...
Singapore Zoo Slings - Jun 8, 2010
So we have been in Singapore for 4 days, We arrived on the 4th and stayed at a place which was a home stay, which we had no problem with that in its self the issue we had was the room we were given...
The Beginning of the End - Jun 11, 2010
Honestly, we mean to write more often, but frankly we dont get up to a lot of excitement these days as the end of our SE Asian part of the trip and our budget comes to an end. We arrived in Bali...