Nessabfly's Traveler Profile
- Marketing and Promotions, Wine Industry
- Favourite music
- A little bit of everything - but dance music is my favorite!!
- Santa Clara, Ca
- Favourite movie
- Not sure I have one....
- a bit of mediocre Spanish
- Favourite quote
- "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined."
- Interests and hobbies
- Traveling, reading, tennis, wine, art, food.
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Visit all 7 continents.
- Favourite book
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
- My friends describe me as
- Loud, blunt, loving, feminist, intellectual, crazy, dependable, organized.
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Too numerous to pin it down to just one.
Recent Entries by Nessabfly
An exhausted day... - Nov 15, 2012
We killed 6 hours in the Lima airport before flying to Cusco. Needless to say, after 24 hours of no sleep, we were dead tired!!! We walked around Cusco for as long as we could stay standing, about ...
LAX ---> Lima - Nov 14, 2012
Andrea and I embarked on our journey around midday this day, flying direct from LAX to Lima. Landed in Peru around 11.30 and beelined it for food and cash!
Goodbye, SF! - Nov 13, 2012
Today started the journey. I just flew from SFO to LA for an overnight with girlfriends, but it was exciting to get the adventure started!