Nearhelsinki's Traveler Profile
- Favourite music
- Too much, but definately not everything.
- Favourite movie
- Punch-Drunk Love
- English, Italian, nit noy Thai, French, Spanish
- Favourite quote
- I don't like picking quotes
- Interests and hobbies
- Baseball, ukulele, travel, lazing
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Not die
- Favourite book
- Fierce Invalids Home From Hot Climates
- My friends describe me as
- Blonde, Verbose
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Sleeping on the cursed beach in Portugal, I guess.
Recent Entries by Nearhelsinki
Support The Lower 9th Ward! - Aug 23, 2010
DAY SIXTY-THREE: Kuntz is in the room when I wake, but I'm neither homicidal anymore, nor do I harbor any ill will for him, and he wakes sweetly this time. It seems that Mika has gone shopping for...
Oprahlescense - Aug 30, 2010
DAY SIXTY-SEVEN: We do wake up fairly early at the entrance to the National Park, and with the Annual Parks Pass, four of us get in for free, saving yet another $6/person. Amazing! Hoo-hah! The Be...
Looking Backward - Sep 3, 2010
DAY'S END: Well, I’ve always felt compelled to draw all of this to a final reflection of sorts, and in doing so, I must leave a caveat that I’m writing this a week after the trip has f...