Nealinthailand's Traveler Profile
- scuba instructor, trip leader on liveaboard boat
- Favourite music
- mostly hippie jam band but also enjoy rock and blue grass
- massachusetts USA
- Favourite movie
- godfather, eternal sunshine, saving private ryan.......etc etc
- english.....there are others?
- Favourite quote
- momma momma many worlds i've come since i first left home (grateful dead)
- Interests and hobbies
- living a less ordinary life
- One thing I want to do before I die
- see EVERYTHING
- Favourite book
- 1984............grapes of wrath
- My friends describe me as
- very strange and yet harmless
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- too many to count but trekking in nepal is up there
Recent Entries by Nealinthailand
borneo biatch - Jul 25, 2013
well its been awhile since ive said much of anything here on the blog. Like I said a few weeks ago, there have been events that I would rather not talk about now or ever so its a bit difficult to i...
stay tuned - Jul 3, 2013
due to life and various ****** circumstances i have neglected my blog. i will be resuming posting shortly. for those of you interested, i will NOT be covering the last 6 months that have passed si...
just checking in - Jan 8, 2013
so i am making a concerted effort to write more often in my little blog here. the postings will be shorter i guess but a bit more numerous. is this a good thing? can you handle hearing from me more...