Nealandsharon's Traveler Profile
- Retired teachers
- Favourite music
- Everything except Rap and Hip Hop
- Favourite movie
- My Cousin Vinnie, Romancing the Stone, When Harry Met Sally
- Broken English (Neal); Fluent English (Sharon)
- Favourite quote
- When it seems that things can't get any worse, it will.
- Interests and hobbies
- travel, photography, scrap booking, hiking, bicycling
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Everything that doesn't involve heights, falling, and pain.
- Favourite book
- To Kill a Mockingbird; The Secret Life of Bees
- My friends describe me as
- Neal: A person who always wears a hat, a vest, and carries a purse. Sharon: Energetic
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Watching four of our grandchildren being born (four different times)
Recent Entries by Nealandsharon
The end of the trail - May 14, 2016
Notes from Esperanza the Traveling Flamingo: Well our trip is finally over. I told Grandpa that I'd like to write the last entry and he said to go ahead and knock myself out. Now I ask you, who ...
Cowboys, moms and mountain trails - May 9, 2016
We certainly had a full weekend with Heather and family. Saturday was mostly about getting ready for the Mother's Day Trail Ride with Heather and Rick’s Back Country Horsemen’s club. T...
Seven horse and 15 kids. - May 6, 2016
Notes from Esperanza the Traveling Flamingo: Wow what a fun time I had at Auntie Heather's yesterday and today. Yesterday we spent a lot of time visiting with Uncle Rick, Auntie Heather, Leah an...