Nealandsharon's Traveler Profile
- Retired teachers
- Favourite music
- Everything except Rap and Hip Hop
- Favourite movie
- My Cousin Vinnie, Romancing the Stone, When Harry Met Sally
- Broken English (Neal); Fluent English (Sharon)
- Favourite quote
- When it seems that things can't get any worse, it will.
- Interests and hobbies
- travel, photography, scrap booking, hiking, bicycling
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Everything that doesn't involve heights, falling, and pain.
- Favourite book
- To Kill a Mockingbird; The Secret Life of Bees
- My friends describe me as
- Neal: A person who always wears a hat, a vest, and carries a purse. Sharon: Energetic
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Watching four of our grandchildren being born (four different times)
Recent Entries by Nealandsharon
A day late, but never short. - Mar 5, 2011
Saturday, March 5, 2011 ― Mesquite Springs, Death Valley: We finally made it. After about 350 miles of high desert driving, the hills of Death Valley were certainly welcome. Although the RV p...
What a difference a day makes - Mar 4, 2011
March 4, 2011 ― Winnemucca, Nevada: Leaving Frenchglen around 9:00, we flew along a highway with virtually no traffic. The mountains were spectacular. They had been dusted with enough snow th...
Interstate Freeways? Hmm, oh hum! - Mar 2, 2011
March 2, 20211 ― The Dalles, Oregon: We are in a Motel Six tonight instead of camping a planned. Thanks to too many irons in the fire and my having to wait to get my prescriptions refilled, w...