Nathan_martin's Traveler Profile
- Learning Professional
- Favourite music
- Mostly alternative rock, but I like a lot of things
- Favourite movie
- The Simpsons Movie
- English, Spanglish, Deutschischkindasortamaybenotreally
- Favourite quote
- To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. Oscar Wilde (Favorite for today)
- Interests and hobbies
- Photography, entrepreneurship, electronics, awesomeness, traveling, school, website design, aviation, computers, sunblock, shiny Apple products, females, stocks
- Favourite book
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
- My friends describe me as
- A monkey
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Where I am, right here, right now.
Recent Entries by Nathan_martin
Waiting at the Airport - May 10, 2013
Hello! I'm just chillin' like a villain here at San Jose airport, waiting to be herded like cattle onto an airplane. An airplane to New York, that is! I've never been to New York or the surrounding...
Berlin, Berlin, Berlin - Jul 29, 2010
A little bit of background information before I start. This trip to Berlin was provided by RISE. The first 15 people to respond to an email invitation to Berlin were able to go. All that was needed...
Mein Abenteuer in Köln (My Adventure in Cologne) - Jun 19, 2010
Hallo und Wilkommen. Today is a special day, because I’m writing for you. That’s right, just for you...so, enjoy! This blog will cover what happened from Freitag, Juni 18 to Sonntag, Ju...