Nas.latif's Traveler Profile
- Now retired before that, legal
- Favourite music
- Classical, and all types of quiet music. But Rolling Stones as well.
- Favourite movie
- Battle of Britain, anything light hearted
- English some French and Spanish and Urdu/Hindi
- Interests and hobbies
- Sailing, travel, motorbike, old cars
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Para gliding
- Favourite book
- Wind in the Willows
- My friends describe me as
- A little bit crazy
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Birth of son
I am very disillusioned by the way we live in the west. The waste, the grumbling, the lack of respect for others. I am happiest when I am travelling.
Recent Entries by Nas.latif
White water rafting madness - Sep 1, 2008
Caught the plane at 8.15 which stopped briefly at Bocas then onto David which is a big city on the other side of the mountains. AS we approached David the countryside reminded me of Wiltshire with ...
Puerto Madryn - the Welsh in Patagonia - Nov 17, 2008
About 120 years ago some Welsh settlers came to this region and their descendants are now part of the Argentinian population. However they have retained some of their Welsh roots in that they still...
Carribean influence in other islands - Aug 30, 2008
This place has a number of Islands and one ot them is named after columbus. I went to another smaller one by boat. I was dropped off and began walking on the only path through the village. I decide...