Nas.latif's Traveler Profile
- Now retired before that, legal
- Favourite music
- Classical, and all types of quiet music. But Rolling Stones as well.
- Favourite movie
- Battle of Britain, anything light hearted
- English some French and Spanish and Urdu/Hindi
- Interests and hobbies
- Sailing, travel, motorbike, old cars
- One thing I want to do before I die
- Para gliding
- Favourite book
- Wind in the Willows
- My friends describe me as
- A little bit crazy
- The most amazing moment in my life so far
- Birth of son
I am very disillusioned by the way we live in the west. The waste, the grumbling, the lack of respect for others. I am happiest when I am travelling.
Recent Entries by Nas.latif
Back to Blankenberge and train to Brugge - Sep 20, 2010
AS were did not get to Brugge which many of us wanted to see we decided to go back to Blankenberege again and take the train form there to city. So it was an early start but it was slightly delayed...
The end of the voyage - Sep 22, 2010
It was our last night on board. As we arrived late at night it was not possible to have the 'last beer' together. We cleaned the boat which would be in the marina for a week before setting off with...
In thick fog!!! And dumped fish in the Channel - Sep 21, 2010
It was time to get back to England after covering a distance of about 350 sailing miles in weather that was at times windy, wet, stormy, sunny but generally very acceptable. Everyone was up early.T...